New Jersey
Options

Jakes wedding Trolley "Beware"!!!!!!!

edited May 2016 in New Jersey
I booked this company for our September 2016 wedding. I booked the trolley back in September 2015 for our wedding a year in advance. I recently called just to update some info now that we are only 4 months away just to have the surprise that the owner does not have our contract. I was then informed that a former employee of his stole contracts and was handling his entire business.   Needless to say my date was already booked!! What type of person has no control of there business and has no clue what is going on in there business!!! I am in the middle of trying to get my deposit back and find another trolley company which is nearly impossible now since our wedding  is less then 4 months away. Please stay away from this company, I hear I am not the only one this has happened to. I would have been left with no transportation on my wedding day if I never called them to follow up.  Please do your research before booking this company.  The owner has no idea how to run a business and he takes zero responsibility to try and rectify his mistakes.  He could care less about your wedding your just another dollar sign.  I have found numerous other trolleys and suggest you use those, just make sure you book them in advance and not four months before your wedding!  As a wedding planner myself I am trying my best to spread the word to save other brides from this huge disappointment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards