New York-Long Island

Hotels and Acomm. around Baiting Hollow

Hey everyone,

im looking for a nice and $ Hotel in the Baiting HOLLOW area for me and my bridesmaid to sleep the night before the wedding. Cuz I live in brooklyn and i dont want to be stressed with traffic the day before, and have enough time to get ready :)

Any Thoughts

Re: Hotels and Acomm. around Baiting Hollow

• edited December 2011
    There are several in Riverhead (next nearest major town) like the holiday inn, best western and hilton garden inn. HTH.
  • edited December 2011
    If you want really nice though, try the Inn at East Wind. I believe that is actually  in Baiting Hollow.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_hotels-acomm-around-baiting-hollow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:3d679a8b-3266-43ba-8749-3d691eb90bbaPost:fce182b3-3a89-4d01-9a6e-dc3e3f61f278">Re: Hotels and Acomm. around Baiting Hollow</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you want really nice though, try the Inn at East Wind. I believe that is actually  in Baiting Hollow.
    Posted by schlagetermari[/QUOTE]

East Wind is in Wading River and is REALLY expensive. That's why I suggested Riverhead since those hotels are a lot more budget friendly.

One I didn't mention was Hotel Indigo, forgot about that one. It's located behind Tanger in Riverhead and is maybe 10 mins from Baiting Hollow, if that.
  • dunnkatdunnkat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    East wind is very nice but like Anabeth said pricey , I have a room there for the night before my wedding in September and its costing 240$ . When is your wedding? There are alot of summer rental cottages in Baiting Hollow you might want to think about that as an option, there is a community right down the street from Georgio's full of them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yea i saw those and really liked em i was wondering whats the names of these
  • edited December 2011
    i stood at the holiday inn - got married at giorgio's and it was fine. the rooms were good and comfortable  - got a suite. hotel indigo wasn't ready yet at the time, but think it is now. they actually gave me a free stay to check it out. i think it's supposed to be nice:-)
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting Married in June on a SUnday..

I have 5 bridesmaids to sleep over with me the night before..any ideas whats the smartest idea ?
  • edited December 2011
    I would say a bridal suite in one of the hotels in Riverhead. I have a room block at the Holiday Inn and have visited. It's nothing special, but it'll meet the needs of my guest. I'm a Giorgio's Bride - since you said Baiting Hollow - are you there as well. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I talked to Indigo now and their Suite is Booked for my Date unfortunately.I can get 2 connected rooms for 329 Each room a lil Pricy..
  • edited December 2011
    Rdomb - did the same thing you did - holiday inn - giorgio's (6/27/10) - lol!
    you will not be disappointed!!!!! giorgio's was absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Got my wed video during xmas and seeing giorgio's again was great! Who's your photo/video/dj? I actually live in fla and got married there b/c we are from LI and dawn/george jr. were great!
  • edited December 2011
    Im sticking to the Sr in this one, he adores my fiance so they get along well and we got to ease up on the payment dates.my hubby is my joker on this one lol

:)
    Im gonna go with the holiday in mostlikely then :D Ima contact them over the weekend
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_hotels-acomm-around-baiting-hollow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:3d679a8b-3266-43ba-8749-3d691eb90bbaPost:6d3eba8e-4798-4180-9c86-abde8bc1e678">Re: Hotels and Acomm. around Baiting Hollow</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rdomb - did the same thing you did - holiday inn - giorgio's (6/27/10) - lol! you will not be disappointed!!!!! giorgio's was absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Got my wed video during xmas and seeing giorgio's again was great! Who's your photo/video/dj? I actually live in fla and got married there b/c we are from LI and dawn/george jr. were great!
    Posted by LynnScott1[/QUOTE]

Lynn... I cannot wait - and to hear from another Giorgio's bride really makes me feel wonderful about my decision. I just found Giorgio's page on FB, so I'm always updated.

My photographer is Ken Hild - George Jr. rec him and he is wonderful.
    Video - Pete who works in the building of Castle Entertainment
    Band - Original Faze 4  - I'm excited
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Rdomb - They're on FB...cool! gotta befriend them...lol i actually met ken hild when i went to the showcase back in 09, but i clicked with big john from ada so i went with him. i used mike - amore productions and LI Sound for dj. I had 125 ppl from florida and ny - a lot from bklyn and they were all so impressed especially with the food! Congrats!!! When are you getting married?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards