Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

How can I have that "moment"?

I want that moment when my groom first sees me in my gown so I thought he could wait in the lobby of our hotel then I will meet him there in my gown but the problem is it is just us 2 and I know I can't get my dress laced up in the back on my own??   Any suggestions?

Re: How can I have that "moment"?

• Options

You could hire someone like a day-of-coordinator, who would be able to help you into your dress, as well as handling any additional day-of issues.  I think that is probably your best bet, but my other thought is that you might try asking a HMU vendor if they are able to assist.  (Tip well! And warn them up-front, since it might delay their ability to get to the next client.)

If you decide to go the day-of-coordinator route, try Thumbtack. We got several relatively inexpensive quotes through there.

• Options
    You could always try calling the front desk and asking if anyone would mind running up and helping you zip up your dress! If they aren't busy, maybe one of the girls will run up and help you real quick :) or if you hired a photog, he or she could come up and help you get laced up. I'm sure that's not the first time they've helped! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards