Honeymoon Discussions

Headed to Jamacia in a month! Needs some tips!

We are honeymooning at Montgomery Bay sandals resort. This will be my fi and i's first time flying out of the country, what can we expect at the airport? We leave Indy in the early morning, have a layover in florida and then head to Jamacia. Same stops coming back home.we are frequent flyers-just never out of the country before :) so what dome need to know/expect? 

Also, any tips/packing ideas/excursions, etc. for Montevideo bay? We are wanting to go to dunns falls, spa, swim with dolphins, and going on a cruise that was apart of our stay, 

Re: Headed to Jamacia in a month! Needs some tips!

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Do you mean Montego Bay? we went there a few years ago (also from Indy). I don't remember much about the airport other than there was a place to get a cab to the resort and the prices were already set so it seemed ok. We never really felt comfortable outside of our resort area walking around (we stayed at a Riu) but not sure where Sandals is in relation to that. Neither of us liked the beach area at all, I remember it was rocky and I think there was a lot of seaweed so it wasn't super enjoyable but maybe the sandals water is better.
  • kvruns said:
    Do you mean Montego Bay? we went there a few years ago (also from Indy). I don't remember much about the airport other than there was a place to get a cab to the resort and the prices were already set so it seemed ok. We never really felt comfortable outside of our resort area walking around (we stayed at a Riu) but not sure where Sandals is in relation to that. Neither of us liked the beach area at all, I remember it was rocky and I think there was a lot of seaweed so it wasn't super enjoyable but maybe the sandals water is better.
    I hope she was typing on mobile and Montego was a victim of auto-correct because it's certainly not Montgomery or Montevideo!

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    kvruns said:
    I hope she was typing on mobile and Montego was a victim of auto-correct because it's certainly not Montgomery or Montevideo!

that was my thought too but then I was like well maybe there is a Montgomery Bay o Montevideo on another part of the island :)
  • I'm from Maryland which is pretty humid in the summers already but Jamaica is much more so. The airport is hotter and more humid than American airports I've been to so if you are waiting for the shuttle you should pack some cool clothes in your carry on to change into once you land.I wore way more loose cotton dresses than the cute cocktail dresses I packed. Bring multiple swim suits because they take longer to dry than if you were at home in an air conditioned house- I hate wearing damp ones.

Bring small bills.For tipping but especially if you are trying to barter (arguing for 5 minutes about getting a $15 hat for $10 and then handing over a twenty). 

If you get a sunburn buy a fresh aloe stick/plant thing from vendors walking around. I was so mad at myself for waiting as long as I did. It is NOTHING like that florescent goo you get in American drug stores.

• We were just at Sandals Montego Bay in March and heading back at the end of this year.  If you would like to read my review and see a bunch of pics go here:  www.kristiandkerry.com

Tips: 
    First and foremost, since you are a first time out of country flyer, I highly recommend Club Mobay (www.vipattractions.com).  That being said, it may be to late for you to purchase as there are only so many spaces available per flight. 

Bring a pen (or two) to fill out the customs form on the plane.

Bring more suntan lotion then what you think you will need and reapply often.  Also bring aloe. 

Unless you need special shampoos and soaps, leave them at home as Sandals provides all of that 

Do inform yourself about the resort as well as your room level and what it affords you (luxury level does not include alcohol in the room, club and butler levels do).

Do not tip staff*exceptions are butlers and spa staff*, they will be fired for accepting tips (the tip is considered part of your AI price and all members of staff share in that). 

Do however, tip airport porters, bus drivers, excursion guides

Do know that this resort (I assume you are staying at Sandals Mobay and not Royal Caribbean or Carlyle) backs up to the airport.  You WILL see and hear planes daily.  Really, its not that bad. Noise lasted 10 seconds at most.  Try to guess which one it is leaving, wave at them and then resume conversation. 

Bring half the clothes you think you will need as you will more than likely be in a bathing suite most of the time.

Make sure to have appropriate attire for evening dinning (Oleander and Cucina Romano are more fancy and do require reservations) this is listed on Sandals website if you haven't checked it out already. 

We bring bubba mugs (insulated coffee mugs) and have them filled up with our favorite drink at the bars. Keeps them cold longer.

I've got a bunch more (that's what happens when you are on your 45th paid night/6 trips and headed back for more at the end of the year).  

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  ( Knot doesn't work on my phone and I'm not on my laptop a lot so forgive me if it takes a bit to respond).
  • oh also want to add, if you FI is a man make sure he brings long pants and closed toed shoes (haven't been to that particular resort but have been to others where there were dress codes)

• yes that was a typo! Sorry! I somehow missed that when I hit post. 

Going to Montego Bay, do we have to recheck bags or go through customs or anything like that? I know we do coming back to the US.
  • edited June 2016
    In Florida for your departure layover just get off the plane and head to your gate.

In Florida for your return. Get off plane, go to immigration, then pick up your bags, the go through customs, then recheck bags (pretty much consisted of shoving them under the rope at one of the workers), then head to security. 

For Jamaica: Once you land you will go down a ramp towards immigration you may or may not have a very long line to wait in (we always do club Mobay www.vipattractions.com), you give them your customs form and passport,they will stamp your passport and send you on through, next you will go to baggage and get your bags, then on to customs where they look at your form and wave you through. Once through go to your left and look for the sandals loung. Check in, grab a drink or two and wait for your ride to the resort. You can also wait outside if you wish. 

For leaving Jamaica: check your bags and head to security. 
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2016
    While you are at the resort, you are fine, but outside it you need to beware of hustlers and pickpockets.  Jamaica is rife with petty crime.  Don't go anywhere outside the resort by yourself.

This is taken from the U.S. State Department site:

CRIME: Crime, including violent crime, is a serious problem in Jamaica, particularly in Kingston and Montego Bay and other major tourist areas.  While the vast majority of crimes occur in impoverished areas, random acts of violence, such as gunfire, may occur anywhere.  The primary criminal concern for tourists is becoming a victim of theft.  In several cases, armed robberies of U.S. citizens have turned violent when the victims resisted or were slow in handing over valuables.  Crime is exacerbated by the fact that police are understaffed and often ineffective.  Additionally, there have been allegations of police corruption.  You should take all necessary precautions by always paying extra attention to your surroundings when traveling and keeping windows up and doors locked while in a vehicle or in your hotel.  You should avoid walking alone, exercise special care after dark, and always avoid areas known for high crime rates.  Under no circumstances should you accept rides from unknown individuals, including unmarked taxis, as this is often a pretext for attempted robbery and/or sexual assault.

Each year, the Embassy receives a number of reports of sexual assaults against U.S. citizens, including cases of alleged sexual assaults at tourist resorts, some of which involve resort staff.  It is important to realize that sexual assault allegations generally do not receive the same type of law enforcement attention in Jamaica that they would in the United States.  Local law also requires the presence of the victim at some stages of the judicial process in order for a case to move forward.  As a result, most sexual assault cases languish in the Jamaican courts until they are eventually dismissed.  In addition, victims in Jamaica cannot expect the totality of victim’s assistance that is routinely offered in the United States.  This includes hesitation to and/or lack of knowledge of how to collect evidence documenting sexual assault, a prosecutorial/interrogation approach to victims on the part of the police and hotels, and a lack of counseling for victims.  Victims often have to ask for medication to avoid transmission of STDs and to reduce the chances of pregnancy.

You should be aware of your surroundings, avoid secluded places or situations (even within resort properties), go out in groups, and watch out for each other. Don’t be afraid to ask or call out for help if you feel threatened or encounter individuals who make you feel uncomfortable.  Report any suspicious activity to the U.S. Embassy, local police, and, if appropriate, the hotel’s management.  As a general rule, do not leave valuables unattended or in plain view, including in hotel rooms and on the beach.  Take care when carrying high value items such as cameras and expensive cell phones or when wearing expensive jewelry on the street.  Women's handbags should be zipped and held close to the body.  Men should carry wallets in their front pants pocket.  Large amounts of cash should always be handled discreetly. 

In the last several years, a number of U.S. visitors have reported being robbed inside their resort hotel rooms while they slept.  Particular care is called for when staying at isolated villas and smaller establishments that may have fewer security arrangements.  You may wish to ask your villa or small establishment if they have met Jamaica Tourist Board certification standards for safety and security.

The U.S. Embassy advises its staff to avoid inner-city areas of Kingston and other urban centers, such as those listed in the section on Safety and Security, whenever possible.  Particular caution is advised after dark and in downtown Kingston and New Kingston.  We also caution you not to use public buses, which are often overcrowded and are a frequent venue for crime. 

To enhance security in the principal resort areas, the Government of Jamaica has taken a number of steps, including assignment of special police foot and bicycle patrols.  Some street vendors, beggars, and taxi drivers in tourist areas aggressively confront and harass tourists to buy their wares or employ their services.  If a firm "No, thank you," does not solve the problem, you may wish to seek the assistance of a tourist police officer, identified by their white hats, white shirts, and black trousers.  These officers are only located at or near tourist areas.

Drugs: Illegal drug use is prevalent in some tourist areas, leading to U.S. citizen arrests and incarcerations in Jamaica every year.  Possession or use of marijuana or other illicit drugs is illegal in Jamaica.  You should avoid buying, selling, holding, or taking illegal drugs under any circumstances.  There is anecdotal evidence that the use of so-called date rape drugs, such as Rohypnol, has become more common at clubs and private parties.  Marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and other illegal narcotics are especially potent in Jamaica, and their use may lead to severe or even disastrous health consequences.

Scams: U.S. citizens are often the target of international financial scams originating in Jamaica.  The most prevalent scam in Jamaica is the lottery scam, also known as Advanced Fee Fraud.  If you receive calls from Jamaica with claims of winning a prize or lottery, please be wary and never send money up front.  It is illegal to play a foreign lottery, and if you did not enter a foreign lottery or drawing, then it is not possible to win one.  Scammers may also seek to entice victims to travel to Jamaica to “collect their prize.”  Such invitations can lead to the victim being kidnapped for ransom once in Jamaica.

Additionally, relatives of U.S. citizens visiting Jamaica and U.S. citizens who are prisoners in Jamaica have received telephone calls from people claiming to be Jamaican police officers, other public officials, or medical professionals.  The callers usually state that the visitor or prisoner has had trouble and needs financial help. In almost every case, these claims are untrue.  The caller insists that money should be sent by wire transfer to either themselves or a third party who will assist the visitor or prisoner, but when money is sent, it fails to reach the U.S. citizens in alleged need.  If you receive calls such as these, you should never send money before consulting the U.S. Embassy for additional information.

The U.S. Embassy has also received reports of extortion attempts originating in Jamaica where the caller threatens the victim if they do not send a sum of money. Another financial scam reported is the “Damsel in Distress” where a partner met over the Internet falls into a series of alleged mishaps and requests money with the promise of rewards at a later date, such as an in-person meeting.  Contact the American Citizen Services Unit of the Embassy's Consular Section at [email protected] and provide as much detail as possible regarding the nature of the communication.  Additional guidance on such crimes is available at the Department of State’s web page on International Financial Scams

Don’t buy counterfeit and pirated goods, even if they are widely available.  Not only are the bootlegs illegal in the United States, if you purchase them you may also be breaking local law. 

VICTIMS OF CRIME: If you or someone you know becomes the victim of a crime abroad, you should contact the local police and the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.  We can:

• Replace a stolen passport.
    • Help you find appropriate medical care if you are the victim of violent crimes such as assault or rape.
    • Put you in contact with the appropriate police authorities, and if you want us to, contact family members or friends.
    • Help you understand the local criminal justice process and direct you to local attorneys, although it is important to remember that local authorities are responsible for investigating and prosecuting the crime.  

Jamaica, West Indies

• Telephone +(876) 702-6000
    • Emergency After-Hours Telephone +(876) 702-6000

Play safe and you should be fine!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • edited June 2016
    Oh for Pete sake, way to scare op. 
    We have been off resort many times (hubs goes running by himself all the time). Plenty of tourists from sandals Mobay take the bus over to Carlyle and walk the hip strip. People say the same about MX. and while in Cancun we walked all over by ourselves. 
    We have found the Jamaicans to be a very friendly bunch. Yes, they can be very "pushy" when asking you to buy their wares (this is their lively hood, wouldn't you be pushy too). A simple "no thanks mon" and keep walking generally works. When asked to buy drugs, simply say "no thanks mon, I'm good or I'm drug tested at work". 
    Most importantly, use common sense (same as you would in any city USA). Do not flash around money, jewelry, don't get into an unmarked cab, don't follow anyone into  a dark alley etc. 
    If you don't feel like you will be comfortable going out on your own then don't, there are plenty of guided tours from Mobay. 
    In general, the biggest threat to tourists is getting scammed, pick pocketed. Most serious crime is against their own (that's not to say it can't and hasn't happened to tourists though).
    Again, just use common sense, stay in the tourist areas and be alert/aware when out on your own. 
    This question has come up many times on TripAdvisor. You can always read through those posts too. 

• I'm with Monkeygirl.

Don't give out info if you get a call saying you won the Jamaican lottery and just need to wire money over the phone? This has nothing to do with OP going to Jamaica, it's just common sense.

• I have traveled all over the world.  I always check the US State Department site for traveler warnings before I go out of the country.  It gives a heads up.  If the information is really scary, we don't go there.
    Jamaica has its problems, but when you are in the resort, you are usually fine.  I was uncomfortable with the aggressive street panhandlers.  The only other country in the Caribbean that I had to deal with this was Mexico, which has other problems.
    I'm not going to apologize for posting what my government thinks that travelers should know.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGrain, nobody wants you to aplogize. Nothing wrong with checking the state dept. site if it makes you feel more comfortable. However, feeling uncomfortable around "aggressive" panhandlers is a far cry from basically stating don't go off on your own because it's to dangerous.
    Honestly, I would doubt that Mobay itself is any more dangerous than any large city here in the US.
     Unless there are any credible threats against tourists, I wouldn't concern myself. I would however strongly suggest using good old fashioned common sense. 
    I'm happy for you that you have been able to travel the world. I for one would love to travel farther than the Caribbean or Mexico but I can't stand being on a plane for more than 5 hrs (I can't stand feeling trapped) and hubs and I hated the cruise we took (both of us felt trapped and then when at our destination felt to rushed to enjoy it). Maybe someday I will juat suck it up and travel farther but for right now, Jamaica and Sandals are perfectly fine. 
  • Try Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Martinique.  Lots of local culture.  I don't really like Aruba.  Too modernized.

When my daughter was traveling with us in Mexico, she stupidly left her cash on the ship.  A "taxi driver" offered to take her for free, and she jumped in!  (Did I teach her NOTHING?!)  He took her to his neighborhood to show her off to his buddies.  She was tall, thin and blond, and he thought she looked like Brittany Spears.  Afterwards, he took her downtown.  She was very lucky.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
    edited June 2016
    CMGrain, nobody wants you to aplogize. Nothing wrong with checking the state dept. site if it makes you feel more comfortable. However, feeling uncomfortable around "aggressive" panhandlers is a far cry from basically stating don't go off on your own because it's to dangerous.
    Honestly, I would doubt that Mobay itself is any more dangerous than any large city here in the US.
     Unless there are any credible threats against tourists, I wouldn't concern myself. I would however strongly suggest using good old fashioned common sense. 
    I'm happy for you that you have been able to travel the world. I for one would love to travel farther than the Caribbean or Mexico but I can't stand being on a plane for more than 5 hrs (I can't stand feeling trapped) and hubs and I hated the cruise we took (both of us felt trapped and then when at our destination felt to rushed to enjoy it). Maybe someday I will juat suck it up and travel farther but for right now, Jamaica and Sandals are perfectly fine. 
    My husband has terrible travel anxiety, and he takes medication when we fly.  He hates the airports worse than the plane.  We also pay a little extra for an economy plus seat so that he has a little more legroom.  We usually book aisle seats for both of us, directly across from each other.

I would take a trip in two steps.  First, fly to Boston and spend the night.  Then fly to London the next day.  6 hours, 25 minutes by British Air, and I found a $935 round trip in August.  I hope you can travel more someday.  Now that I have stage 4 cancer, we are filling our lives with experiences.  Except for Hawaii, I would not recommend a trans-Pacific flight for you.  Way too long for anybody!

I hope you get to do and see some of the wonderful things I have done!

PS.  From London, you can take the high speed train through the Chunnel to the European mainland, and then take trains to anywhere in Europe - Paris, Brussels, Germany, Spain?  It is fast, convenient, and cheap.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:
    Try Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Martinique.  Lots of local culture.  I don't really like Aruba.  Too modernized.

When my daughter was traveling with us in Mexico, she stupidly left her cash on the ship.  A "taxi driver" offered to take her for free, and she jumped in!  (Did I teach her NOTHING?!)  He took her to his neighborhood to show her off to his buddies.  She was tall, thin and blond, and he thought she looked like Brittany Spears.  Afterwards, he took her downtown.  She was very lucky.
    We've been to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and Tortola (all on a cruise) the only one we liked was Puerto Rico.

W've been to St. Lucia 2xs (Sandals Grande) and loved the island (we went off on our own one day), Antigua 1x (Sandals) and although we loved the island (we rented a car for the day) I wasn't fond of the resort and Jamaica 4x's (Sandals Negril 1x, Sandals Whitehouse 2x's and Sandals Mobay 1x) and we will be going back to Mobay at the end of the year and Whithouse next March.

Hubs wants St. Martin so once we get our free week at Sandals (we are more than half way to it) maybe we will explore more. 

Dang, your daughter got lucky. I guess you can try to teach them well but..eh..what's that saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. :) I'm sure there are times my mom wonders the same thing :) 
  • CMGragain said:
    CMGrain, nobody wants you to aplogize. Nothing wrong with checking the state dept. site if it makes you feel more comfortable. However, feeling uncomfortable around "aggressive" panhandlers is a far cry from basically stating don't go off on your own because it's to dangerous.
    My husband has terrible travel anxiety, and he takes medication when we fly.  He hates the airports worse than the plane.  We also pay a little extra for an economy plus seat so that he has a little more legroom.  We usually book aisle seats for both of us, directly across from each other.

I would take a trip in two steps.  First, fly to Boston and spend the night.  Then fly to London the next day.  6 hours, 25 minutes by British Air, and I found a $935 round trip in August.  I hope you can travel more someday.  Now that I have stage 4 cancer, we are filling our lives with experiences.  Except for Hawaii, I would not recommend a trans-Pacific flight for you.  Way too long for anybody!

I hope you get to do and see some of the wonderful things I have done!

PS.  From London, you can take the high speed train through the Chunnel to the European mainland, and then take trains to anywhere in Europe - Paris, Brussels, Germany, Spain?  It is fast, convenient, and cheap.
    I'm so sorry about your cancer. I don't think one person out there hasn't had it touch their lives in one way or another (for me it was my step dad whom I actually considered more of a dad than my biological one). 

Anyway, yes, I have thought about asking my Dr. about meds and I always book exit row (more for hubs as he's 6' 2") or window (that one's purely me). 

I'd really love to get to Scotland some day soon. Years ago I met a woman with the same medical issue I have and we've been friends ever since. 

Wow, somehow we went way off topic. Sorry OP for hijacking you post. Hopefully wether it be Jamaica or somewhere else in the world we all realize we can learn from each other and to not be afraid to ask a question or have a different opinion on a matter. 
    edited June 2016
    Another tip for flying to Europe.  Take a flight to Reykjavik, Iceland.  Tour Iceland and spend the night.  Then fly the rest of the way to your European destination.  Iceland Air has good prices.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • @monkeygirl18, I was diagnosed nine years ago, and I'm still here.  Modern medicine can do wonders.  I was supposed to have died a year ago, but my latest PET scan showed no present activity.  There will be some in the future, I know.  Meanwhile, we love seeing the world.  Next trip is to Provence in southern France.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:
    @monkeygirl18, I was diagnosed nine years ago, and I'm still here.  Modern medicine can do wonders.  I was supposed to have died a year ago, but my latest PET scan showed no present activity.  There will be some in the future, I know.  Meanwhile, we love seeing the world.  Next trip is to Provence in southern France.
    Glad the PET showed no activity. My step dad had pancreatic cancer he was diagnosed in Aug. of 2013 and passed away May 2014. His dream had always been to get to Disney World. Mom set me on the task of planning it and we made it happen for their anniversary in 2014.
    Life is to short might as well live it up while you can. 
    edited June 2016
    There isn't much that can be done for Pancreatic cancer.  My Dad died at age 44, almost 50 years ago.  So sorry for your loss.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:
    There isn't much that can be done for Pancreatic cancer.  My Dad died at age 44, almost 50 years ago.  So sorry for your loss.
    Thank you. I too am sorry for your loss. 
  • We were just at Sandals Montego Bay in March and heading back at the end of this year.  If you would like to read my review and see a bunch of pics go here:  www.kristiandkerry.com

Tips: 
    First and foremost, since you are a first time out of country flyer, I highly recommend Club Mobay (www.vipattractions.com).  That being said, it may be to late for you to purchase as there are only so many spaces available per flight. 

Bring a pen (or two) to fill out the customs form on the plane.

Bring more suntan lotion then what you think you will need and reapply often.  Also bring aloe. 

Unless you need special shampoos and soaps, leave them at home as Sandals provides all of that 

Do inform yourself about the resort as well as your room level and what it affords you (luxury level does not include alcohol in the room, club and butler levels do).

Do not tip staff*exceptions are butlers and spa staff*, they will be fired for accepting tips (the tip is considered part of your AI price and all members of staff share in that). 

Do however, tip airport porters, bus drivers, excursion guides

Do know that this resort (I assume you are staying at Sandals Mobay and not Royal Caribbean or Carlyle) backs up to the airport.  You WILL see and hear planes daily.  Really, its not that bad. Noise lasted 10 seconds at most.  Try to guess which one it is leaving, wave at them and then resume conversation. 

Bring half the clothes you think you will need as you will more than likely be in a bathing suite most of the time.

Make sure to have appropriate attire for evening dinning (Oleander and Cucina Romano are more fancy and do require reservations) this is listed on Sandals website if you haven't checked it out already. 

We bring bubba mugs (insulated coffee mugs) and have them filled up with our favorite drink at the bars. Keeps them cold longer.

I've got a bunch more (that's what happens when you are on your 45th paid night/6 trips and headed back for more at the end of the year).  

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  ( Knot doesn't work on my phone and I'm not on my laptop a lot so forgive me if it takes a bit to respond).

what is the point of the mobay lounge? I have heard of it multiple times but don't really understand the point of it besides having somewhere with wifi and food/drinks to sit at. We get free transfers to the resort and its only a 10 minute drive so I would not think we would have to wait long by the time we landed and got to the counter/lounge.

• what is the point of the mobay lounge? I have heard of it multiple times but don't really understand the point of it besides having somewhere with wifi and food/drinks to sit at. We get free transfers to the resort and its only a 10 minute drive so I would not think we would have to wait long by the time we landed and got to the counter/lounge.
    The biggest perk is that you get to jump the line at customs.  Depending on the timing of flights, there can be massive backups at arrival and departure.  If you buy up to Club Mobay, you will make it through much more quickly.  I was in Jamaica a couple of years ago for work and we had Club Mobay access.  It was a total waste on arrival--there was barely anybody in line anyway, and obviously there is no need to use the lounge before heading to the hotel.  But it was an absolute godsend on the return.  The regular line was crazy long but I got through in under 5 minutes.  Then we got to relax in the lounge with some food and drink until it was time for the flight.  I'm a pretty frugal traveler so I would be unlikely to buy the upgrade on my own dime, but I do see the appeal.
  • SaintPaulGal is correct. 

Upon arrival the Mobay rep will greet you. The rep will go over your customs form and make sure it is filled out properly (great for first timers out of the country). The rep will then fast track you through immigrations, help you get your bags and then fast track you through customs. They will then escort you to the sandals lounge and get you checked in. 

Our first year using club Mobay saved us maybe 10 min. our second and third years saved us at minimum an hr. Think of it as instance, you may or may not need it. If you're ok with the possibility of standing in line for potentially an hr. or better then don't purchase it. However, if you not ok with standing in a lonh line then purchase it. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it is how I personally feel. 

For departure, you still have to check your own bags (this can take awhile sometimes ) then go to the club Mobay line and they will fast track you through security. Once through find your way to the club Mobay lounge and relax with free wifi and some drinks and food in a comfortable lounge.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards