Not Engaged Yet

FRI-YAY!

WE MADE IT! WOOOOOOO! 

H and I went to see the Conjuring 2 last night and it was creepy! There were some cheesy parts where I rolled my eyes but I definitely jumped multiple times and recommend it to anyone that likes scary movies. We shared popcorn, loaded tots, and a Philly cheesesteak flatbread. SO YUM. 

I'm leaving work early today and getting my hair did. I can't wait to be blonde again! After that, I need to pull the weeds out of my garden and tend to my plantbabies. Because LOOK! I AM THE MOTHER OF 'MATOES! 

I have a pork butt (hehe) in the crockpot for dinner and I hope to start GOT season 3 before bed! 

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to the Belmont Stakes but they're calling for thunderstorms all day and I do not want to spend the day standing out in the rain so I might just be staying home and cleaning the house instead and then continuing GOT when H gets home from work. 

Sunday is a beach day because I need to keep up my tan :sunglasses:

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend filled with fun as well as some relaxation! 

Re: FRI-YAY!

• @LizzyTish88 - So jealous of your massage! Have a nice time! 

• @swazzle ooh movie theater food sounds great. How long does it take you to get the beach/ is traffic bad? For me it's like 2 hours and traffic is usually pretty bad on weekends so I don't go often.

@lizzytish88 well that sounds amazing tonight- be fancy & have a nice time!

I'm debating leaving work- just not feeling good today at all, and my boss is out. I have sadly reached the swollen stage where I had to take my wedding rings off. I feel weird with nothing, so I ordered the rubber ones off Amazon. They said delivered last night but we think the wind blew it away, so we called and they are supposed to 1 day ship new ones. Good customer service!

If the weather holds out tomorrow I'm supposed to go chillax at the pool at jenjen's. Haven't met up with her since last summer so it'll be nice to catch up. Sunday not a thing, putting away baby gifts I suppose!

• @jenna8984 - It'll take about 40 minutes to get there driving. We went 2 weekends ago and took the train, thinking it'd be faster, but it took for-freaking-ever and it was really expensive so we'll drive. We go pretty early before traffic is bad. Have fun at the pool! 

@minskat30 - HELLO YOU! AND HELLO ANI! OMG she is just PERFECT! I'm so glad you are both doing well and FX for a good appointment today! I miss you <3

• @cu97tiger - Spooky/psychological/ghosty like the first one. Have fun with @tuarceatha !!!

• @cu97tiger oh yea, I don't know her lol. sounds like a great weekend though- have fun!

@swazzle oh nice, that's pretty close! We pack so much shit for the beach, like umbrella and chairs and cooler, I can't imagine lugging all that on a train.

@labro you're right- think I am going to take my computer and bail out and go rest. Glad you will get Callie time tomorrow, and yum cheese sandwiches!

@lizzytish88 I use a lot of pivot tables in my work and even I could use more training on it. Pretty useful!

@minskat30 aaaaaaaaaw she is so precious! I'm not looking forward to breastfeeding challenges but hang in there!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @cu97tiger Have fun with @tuarceatha!! I hope today is quiet at work for you so you can take it easy.

• @jenna8984 - I bring a chair, a bag with towels, a blanket, and snacks, H carries the small cooler with drinks and that's it for us! 

• @swazzle you're a mato queen!
    @LizzyTish88 enjoy the massage!  The spa sounds really nice! 
    @jenna8984 I hope you start feeling better.  What are the rubber rings? Like rubber bands?
    @minskat30 Hello to you and gorgeous little miss A!!!! Have you tried the mother's milk tea or eating oatmeal with each meal?  Those were the two things my sister's doctor recommended. 
    @labro that band sounds fun, and if not, at least you'll be surrounded by flowers!

Last night I did some quick food shopping and then picked up Calla.  She was so excited to see me, but when we got home she was mopey.  I think she was just exhausted.  

Tonight I'm visiting my sister and Em.  I've missed my little squish.  Tomorrow I'll be cleaning and unpacking all morning.  Then I am stopping by my bf's best friend's house for a party then going to my niece's first dance recital.  I'm so excited to see her perform.  

Sunday I might bring Calla over to my bf's parents' house so I can veg out by the pool all day. Or I might just buy a kiddie pool and hang with Calla in my backyard haha
  • labrolabro member
    @speakeasy14 Awwww how is your niece doing? Any milestones?

• @jenna8984 - Ohh I just saw your post about the ring you ordered! I order H a Qalo yesterday. He can't wear his ring at work and since he was taking it off everyday, he lost it. So I got him this as his replacement so he doesn't have to remove it ever. 

• @speakeasy14 - drinking 5 or so cups of mothers milk tea a day and eating oatmeal for breakfast...I can try adding it at every meal though. 
  • labrolabro member
    edited June 2016
    @speakeasy14 Fingers crossed she is gaining on track!! Ugh, why does breastfeeding have to be so freaking hard! :( I'm jealous of all the early baby giggles!! I feel like we waited MONTHS for that with Callie. She'd smile a TON but it was so hard to get a laugh out of her.

• @speakeasy14 yup it's just a band made of rubber. They were originally made for athletes like lifting weights, playing football, etc. But now a lot of people wear them for their jobs like my H and Mr. Swazzle. The ones I ordered for myself are a pack of pink, teal, black so I can switch it out to match outfits hehe.

omg I'm so excited, just got home and Will & Grace is on tv for the next 5 hours.

@minskat30 aw man you're doing the tea and oatmeal and it's still low, that scares me so much! Hope it improves.

• @swazzle, nice tomatoes!

@lizzytish88, enjoy your spa day!

@minskat30, Ani is so beautiful!
    ---
    Last night I lost a lot of sleep because I was up doing the severe weather watch and the storms fell apart as they got into town. So basically I was up for nothing. Today is gonna suck ...

Tonight I'll be knitting. H has gaming. I may or may not go over to gaming depending on whether I wake up at any point today.

Tomorrow my mom is in town for a craft show. I haven't found much there in the last several years and right now I'm making more of my own crafts, so my vote is to skip. We're making HC Jerk Mahi-Mahi tacos for lunch and meeting my mom for supper out.

Sunday is the next anticipated severe weather day, so I'm hoping to get some housework done Saturday so that I can sit around and watch the storms roll through.
  • @minskat30  omg so beyond adorable!! :smiley:

I'll come back and reply to posts later, but I skimmed.

I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done so I can spend afternoon doing not a lot lol

We did groceries last night, and was under budget by a notable amount - which is good because I still have to buy a case of cat food from the vet and the powder that I usually put in the dry food. Angel has been sick a few times since Saturday, and I think lack of the powder is why. It helps his digestion. This also means I'm driving home.

Not much this weekend. More packing. My friend A and I are going to see Alice in Wonderland on Saturday, but not sure what time. Matt is going out with friend late afternoon, so I may stop by after the movie depending if she wants to do something. We may get a late lunch/early dinner depending on time because some of the restaurants nearby have 'dinner and movie' deal.

Sunday is likely just a relaxation day. Maybe more packing. Matt was going to do our table this weekend, but my uncle is now working all weekend so we had to postpone it to next week. Oh well, gives us more time to clear off the mountain of .... stuff. lol Most is going to be packed/organized soon anyways.
  • @AlPacina I love the first Alice in Wonderland too! And I really want to see this new one.  Haha I'm gonna have to record the dance recital.  She's 4, so you know something hilarious is going to happen.
  • @AlPacina  I loved the first one too!! You might like the "Splintered" book series if you liked it because the author was inspired by the movie {tbh I wish it was the move that was made}
    I'll keep you posted though :smiley:
  • Coming out of the woodwork, I posted on here a little before but haven't been on in months since I was on maternity leave.

minskat30 Congratulations, she is a beauty! I just wanted to reach out and say I am breastfeeding my baby girl and while the first couple weeks were by far the hardest. Don't give up! It has gotten much easier now she is 2 months(still with it's challenges). I also had some issues with my milk coming in but it is normal for it to take up to 5 days. My LO lost during her first week but is doing well with gaining now. I highly recommend joining the FB group Milky Mommas for support and advice, they have helped me a ton!
  • @jstump2 welcome back and congrats!
  • Why is everyone so quiet this week?!? I guess quite a few regs haven't been posting. But still.............

• labrolabro member
    @Jstump2 Welcome back! Your little girl is such a cutie! I love her poofy skirt!!

@jenna8984 Omg lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards