Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday!

Hello friends! It's not Monday anymore yay! I felt like yesterday dragged forever...maybe it was because it was my first day back from a week off but I just felt like it never ended.

Yesterday after work I went to CrossFit and I decided to work on my handstand push ups since I haven't worked on those since prior to my pregnancy and oh boy lol. I definitely need to work on those more. They weren't terrible but my shoulder strength has definitely decreased.

Afterwards DH and I cooked up some leftover pork butt and sweet potatoes and watched Sunday's episode of GoT. Arya Stark is a badass!

Today I'm working from home so I'm doing laundry and I need to vacuum the entire house. Tonight is bible study so I'm baking mini corn dogs. I want to go to CrossFit but I don't think I'll have much time between getting off work and picking up Callie. I might try to fit in some Insanity at lunch time.

What are your Tuesday plans?

Re: Tuesday!

• Options
    @southernpeach89 I don't even know where I would begin if I tried to do a handstand push up. Major props! GoT was AWESOME on Sunday.

@LizzyTish88 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Not much going on over here today! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.
  • Options
    @LizzyTish88  Haha I used to be so good at handstands and we would do shoulder touches but now I'm like blahhhhhh I have a long way to go.

@PamBeesly524 GoT was SO GOOD. I loved yesterday's episode!
  • Options
    @labro Where is your H's car? Why can't he drive that to work?
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @southernpeach89 He parked the truck in a way so it was blocking his car in. We had all those super heavy landscaping stones in the back so he had to get it onto the most level part of the driveway.

• Options
    yikes, where is everyone today?
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - Handstand pushups? Damn girl. 

@LizzyTish88 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

@labro - Can you come water my plants? In my laziness yesterday, I completely forgot to do that :neutral:

• Options
    Good morning! I am in a great mood because I got an extra 30 minutes of sleep this morning, picked up Starbucks, and am wearing new shoes!

Last night H and I went for a walk around the neighborhood, then had leftover shredded beef tacos for dinner. We also booked our place for Portland, which is an adorable guest house owned by local artists through airbnb. I've actually never used airbnb before but H has and this place was just so cool and way cheaper than the crappy hotels that were available. So I'm excited!
    My boss is back in the office today and hopefully I'll hear more about how the new boss wants things. I just feel like I'm in a weird place of limbo and need answers on how my job is going to change. Kind of scary but I'm just staying positive. As long as I have a job, that's all that matters.
    Tonight H and I will probably go to the gym since I talked him out of it last night. I also need to get a gift for my dad for Father's Day!

@southernpeach89 - You are so committed to working out. I love it! I definitely need to get in that mindset.
    @LizzyTish88 -

@labro - Ugh, it's hot here too. We went for a walk in the neighborhood last night and only ended up doing one lap because we couldn't stand it. We have some new patio furniture I'm dying to use but not till after the sun goes down at least!
    @swazzle - LOVE IT!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @Swazzle Love the hair!

@beachyone15 Cute shoes!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @Swazzle YAY! Blonde for life!!! I missed you yesterday!

@beachyone15 Ugh I feel you! It wasn't too bad so early in the morning but it was so muggy and the moment I stepped inside I immediately felt like I was dripping sweat. So many vibes today! I really hope you get some resolution regarding your job and that it's a solution you're happy with!

• Options
    @LizzyTish88 happy birthday!!!!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - Thank goodness you didn't eat it!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @Swazzle Hey pretty lady!! Love the blonde on you!

@beachyone15 Those shoes are so cute!!

@speakeasy14 Ew, no one likes bad meat :wink: Sucks you had to throw it all out though.

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @southernpeach89  jeez you are in amazing shape lady!

@LizzyTish88  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

@labro where did this energy come from and how do I get it!?

@Swazzle  mental health days are always good :) is it allergies for you? I know my sinus' have been bad with allergies lately :(

@beachyone15 cute shoes!

@speakeasy14 that's awful! :( I hate tossing meat because it's so pricey here.

Not much last night. Our football team won, but it was just an expedition game.
    I swear packing is going to make me strong! I kept saying I wanted the boxes in the spare room moved to the living room so I could clean the carpet in there soon - or multiple times if needed. So I pulled the table over a bit and carried all the boxes - which are filled with books mostly - into the living room corner. It also gave me a chance to label where the boxes will go. Now only boxes in the spare room are ones that have fragile things.

We still need to go through the locker and take the table apart, and I think we'll likely do that either tonight or tomorrow. I may try to get Matt to take apart the table tonight since a few things in the locker are likely going to my mum's place this weekend.
  • Options
    @Swazzle Love your hair! It looks beautiful!

@beachyone15 Love those shoes! I always feel super happy and positive whenever I'm wearing something new. I love how a new piece of clothing can do that.

@speakeasy14 UGH that sucks about the meat!! Your re-do dinner sounds delicious though!

@500days Yay for almost being done!! The end is near!

• Options

@lizzytish88 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

@swazzle oooh buffalo fries! Glad you had a relaxing day yesterday- nice hair!

@labro I don't drive H's big truck either!

@beachyone15 very cute shoes and yay for the Portland booking, sounds nice!

@speakeasy14 yay have fun with your family tonight

This woman at work- I can't stand when she touches me/my belly. I try to avoid her but sometimes we run into each other in the cafeteria or something. She just grabbed my stomach and basically started shaking it saying "are you awake?!". I backed away and was like don't do that. But I kind of said it in a laughing way so I wouldn't look like a giant bitch. H wants me to be more serious with her and tell her that it's not acceptable and she can't touch me. But in the beginning when I was small, I stupidly let her so now I feel like that ship has sailed and it's harder to go back and say no....ugh drawing that line is so hard. Why do people have to be inappropriate?!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 Omg noooooooooooo! Shaking your belly? Not cool!!

• Options

@jenna8984 - That is so hard! I hate being touched by non-friends as it is! It really is worth it to let her know you're serious the next time though. I've had to have the conversation with someone multiple times because I didn't want to hurt their feelings, but it wasn't until I got serious that anything changed. You could be helping future pregnant women! Do it for the good of the world!

And seriously, it's awkward, but it could be easier to just approach her now, in private, rather than wait for another awkward encounter when you could potentially be around others and finally flip out on her, haha. Talk about yourself and how it makes you feel so that it doesn't feel like you're putting it all on her being wrong.

• Options
    @AlPacina I love doing pull ups and any bar work, that seems to help build in that area...as well as push presses.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @TwoDimes Omg I  NEED that sandwich.

• Options

@alpacina good advice, very true

@twodimes I also stalk out menus days in advance!!! MMM

• Options
    TwoDimes said:

I'm DROOLING over this sandwich on their menu. It's called "Butter My Brisket" and has brisket, smoked onions, bbq sauce, and cheese sauce on Texas toast. I.CAN'T.WAIT.

@TwoDimes - Well, now the rest of us are drooling too!

@eilis1228 - Oh man, I highly doubt I'll get to work from home more often than once every month or two. The big wig manager hates people teleworking. No idea why.

@southernpeach89 - Nice! Alright. For now I'll just keep up with the bar work that I do. Meaning I hold on tight and kind of flail around while I try to move upwards even the tiniest bit. ;)

• Options
    @jenna8984  I think it would be awkward even if you knew the person well. I definitely agree with the others and you H about saying something more seriously. As @AlPacina said in private would be so much better. Could she just really not know that's not okay to do to someone? :\

@TwoDimes  omg that sandwich! I'm not even normally a huge fan of those toppings but that looks great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards