Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday

Good morning! It's Wednesday so we're about halfway there. 

I had a work event last night that luckily didn't last very long and there was free booze which was nice. H picked me up from there and we went out to dinner then food shopping and got home from everything fairly late.

And then I had a terrible night's sleep. At one point, there were kittenbabies fighting outside and they were so loud. H, Lucy, and I all thought it was OUR kittenbabies at first and then realized it was coming from outside the bedroom window. H turned off the fan at that point and it took a couple more wake-ups for me to realize I was hot. Then his alarm went off at 4 and he had the sound up high AND the vibrate on so it was insanely loud and then I couldn't go back to sleep for my last hour. SIGH. 

I just need to get through the workday then I'll head home, water my veggiebabies, make shrimp rolls for dinner, and hopefully watch a couple episodes of GOT with H. 

Shall we do some questions today? 

1) What are you wearing? (bonus points for pics)
2) What's your favorite board game? 
3) What's your favorite condiment?
4) What sport do you enjoy watching/playing? 
5) How do you take your coffee/tea? 
6) If you won the lottery (Mega is $310 million), would you quit your job? 
7) Top 3 countries you want to visit? 
8) Do you think aliens exist? 
9) What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
10) Link to an easy, yummy, summer recipe that you love. 

Re: Wednesday

• @PamBeesly524 - It is Gilli! I joined a FB group that sold SF brands for much cheaper a while back and that's where I got this dress from. Her shop/site just went live this week: www.conntempo.com and there a couple Gilli dresses on there! I loooove your top today! So cute! 

• @PamBeesly524 I like that top! I think that was a good choice! Hope your hip gets better!

@southernpeach89 HOW is Callie almost a year??? Corn dogs sound so fun!
    friends tv show funy
  • @southernpeach89 - Already? Are you sure???? I can't believe that for a second! Also, you are adorable. 

@caseface5 - So glad you had a nice birthday! Europe isn't a country :lol: That recipe looks/sounds amazing! 

• @TwoDimes - WTF is with our H's and their alarms today?! I mean, really. I love your outfit today! So cute and looks comfy toooooooo! 

• edited June 2016
    Jeez you ladies are gorgeous!!

Not much last night. Pawing through the pantry and found half opened bag of blueberry muffins, so instead of setting them aside to pack I opted to make them. Yay morning breakfast!! :)
    Matt's started watching Dr. Who - idk what season he's on, but does anyone else enjoy it? I'm not surprised he's liking it because of the sci-fi factor.

Tonight is just dishes and table stuff. It's down to just his stuff on there, so it'll be easy.

1) What are you wearing? (bonus points for pics)
    Coral top with lace, black capri's and pink flipflops or nude heels {heels for work}

Not sure. Use to love 'trouble' and 'life' .... really love cards against humanity, but that's not a board game lol

Honey mustard or ketchup

Watching; uhm .... depends on my mood.  Not usually a big sport watcher
    Playing; floor hockey, tennis, badminton.

Coffee; french vanilla coffeemate OR 2-3 milk (depends on coffee strength) and 2 sugars
    tea; milk and sometimes honey {depends on tea}

Honestly no because I enjoy my job. I would likely take better vacations and longer ones.

Asia, Australia and Europe

Sure why not?

I know this isn't the first, but 'Toy Story' - I probably remember it because my granny and I snuck into the theater. We were likely suppose to see another movie later.

Caprese salad: I used this link first time for the title alone ;)

http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/08/how-to-not-fuck-up-a-caprese-salad.html

edit: auto correct. Austria, not Australia ....
  • @TwoDimes  yes cheese is a condiment ;)
  • @labro @twodimes ah shit. that was suppose to be Austria ... stupid auto correct!
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes No...I just might kidnap Indy or something. She called me and told me she was depressed because she couldn't have a sister. And Cinders eavesdropped and told her to move to Georgia.

• @Swazzle the work party and going to dinner sound fun, but sorry you had a rough night. Hope you get lots of coffee today! Also I LOVE your dress, low cut be damned! Also I would totally be game for an NEY monopoly night! 

@PamBeesly524 I hope your hip feels better today! Lots of stretching, and I find using a foam roller really helps when I have pain like that too. 

@southernpeach89 omg Callie is almost a year old?! I feel like she was just born too! Where did the time go?

@LizzyTish88 glad you had a good birthday! And I know how that feels with the no cable and internet. It sucks, but it also can be a nice break and way to unplug for a little while!

@TwoDimes I love your outfit today! I hope you and Indy get some much needed rest tonight!

I know I have been really bad about saying hi, but I have been so busy with finalizing wedding details, unpacking more/organizing the new place, and helping out my dad. FI and I got our bar cart assembled this past weekend, and I stocked it up on Monday. Monday night we had friends over, and it was a blast, but FI and I were hungover yesterday. Yesterday I ordered my headpiece and took a stab at the seating chart, in addition to reviewing the proofs for our guestbook and deciding what details we want on the cake. I have an appointment with the bakery today to finalize the cake details, and I am really hoping that they can do what FI and I have in mind (@AlPacina I will let you know the outcome!). We did decide we are doing one flavor only, which will be Vanilla sponge cake moistened with a rum/sugar syrup and filled with cannoli cream. It's a bit different, but we have a dessert buffet if people don't like it, and FI loves cannoli, so that's what we are going with.

AW of my headpiece. I think I am going to wear my hair like this too:

1) What are you wearing?
    PJ's still. I haven't decided what I am wearing yet today.
    Monopoly
    Ketchup
    I enjoy watching football, but I like to play basketball
    I like my coffee with lots of cream. I prefer it with a flavored cream or syrup, but I have been trying to cut back on the sugar, so recently just cream. 
    I'm honestly not sure. I think I am really going to like my new job, so I probably wouldn't, and just put much of it into savings/retirement, and use the rest to take exotic trips and buy a nice house in cash.
    Ireland (which we will be there in about a month!!!!!!!!!)
    Iceland
    French Polynesia
    I do think they exist, but I don't believe that Earth has been visited by aliens, or if they exist in the way movies portray them. We have evidence that other planets could potentially sustain life and we have barely scratched the surface when it comes to exploring the universe, but I don't think it's likely that we will find another advanced civilization anytime soon. Probably just single cell organisms.
    We're Back. 
    This has been my favorite so far this year: http://damndelicious.net/2014/07/28/mexican-corn-dip/

• @TwoDimes TK is being very wonky for me right now too. Everything was centered (it isn't anymore), and for some reason my "love-its" don't seem to be working properly. I click and then it doesn't load. You aren't crazy. 

Also, I forgot to put this in my other post, but HOLY CRAP 30 DAYS UNTIL OUR WEDDING. Okay, that is all.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin Your pasta salad is the best damn pasta salad in the entire world!

Also your poor boobies! I hope you have as pleasant a mammie as possible!

• @LizzyTish88 - Thank you! It's a few years old, but I love it still! 

@labro - Now that I've talked about it, I need to make some haha. And yes, I'm nervous to get my boobs smushed, but hopefully it won't be horrible!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin Yes! At first I didn't think I wanted to do something where we invite people but now I think I'm going to. It's probably going to be one of the few birthday parties I will get to plan it without her saying what she wants lol so I think I'll take advantage of this opportunity haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards