Not Engaged Yet

It's Thursday

2»

Re: It's Thursday

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin AWWWWWWWWWWW poor Bruschi and his giant noggin'!!! 3 inches spacers is definitely MORE than adequate lol! I can't wait to see your new fence!

• @labro That was the question I brought to her. I haven't been on it and I asked if it was really worth going on now since we have TTC plans. As for prevention, we were using condoms. We also weren't having sex often so it wasn't something that was a concern until now. (We had issues that were resolved through therapy, that I really don't want to put out into the internet. Part of resolving these issues is us both seeing Dr's and getting into a habit of doing things the healthy way.)
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 - I was on NuvaRing at some point and I didn't like it. It fell out multiple times during sex with my ex-BF. I didn't like getting a period either (I came off a pill that I didn't have a period on) and that was the biggest factor for me. 

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LizzyTish88 Well I'm really glad you have both been seeing a therapist! Was it individual/couples/both? But anyway, to be perfectly honest, and I'm not a doctor, but with TTC on the horizon, I'd personally stick with whatever I'd been previously doing, but that's me.

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    @labro I'm sort of leaning towards the same but I thought I would get thoughts on it. I took home the info packet, she suggested I talk to my friends and see if anyone uses it and what they think, and also I want to get BF's thoughts. Not that he can tell me what to do with my body but I do value his input. ETA: We saw a couple's therapist, but I did go to a few visits myself as well as I was the one who was presenting the issues.
    friends tv show funy
  • TK is acting up and won't let me post a gif. I had a terrible headache this morning and slept until noon. I also hate the world today because I am really upset after my bakery appointment yesterday. The decorator can't do what I was asking of him with whipped cream frosting (the best option for our flavor combination), and his alternatives looked more children's birthday party rather than wedding cake, and the cake wouldn't have tasted as good. 

FI and I are going with a more traditional option (that the decorator can do with the flavors we want), but I am trying my hand at making a cake topper today along the lines of what we wanted instead, after discussing all options with the bakery. I'm still bitter about giving up an element that FI and I both really wanted though. 

• @GoldenPenguin There have! Over the course of the year and many convos with BF it has come out that he planned on proposing in Disney last March. For whatever reason, he didn't and he has been kicking himself ever since (his words.) He would like to do it there as that is the "place I am happiest" (again his words) and we are heading there in 86 days. Depending on venues, we would be looking at next summer for a wedding and TTC shortly after that.
    friends tv show funy
  • @lizzytish88 that's sweet of him! Maybe he will catch you totally off guard and do it the night before your flight out, like mine did lol. I have no experience with ring or iud.

@swazzle haha love that she's ordering double the pickles.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards