Moms and Maids

Rehearsal Dinner

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• The more OP posts, the more I am team MIL.
    Don't you mean team FMIL?  Dear lord she is not my MIL!
    That's a very strong reaction to an innocent mistake? Because you do realize that if you guys get married, she will ACTUALLY be your MIL right? 
  • Agree MUD! It has to be or this is the most entitled, immature, hateful person I've come across on these boards.
  • Agree MUD! It has to be or this is the most entitled, immature, hateful person I've come across on these boards.
    I agree. I really hope it's MUD.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ironring said:
    The more OP posts, the more I am team MIL.
    That's a very strong reaction to an innocent mistake? Because you do realize that if you guys get married, she will ACTUALLY be your MIL right? 
    Not if I call the wedding off!
  • Not if I call the wedding off!
    Which is why she said "if you guys get married..."
  • Ironring said:
    Ok, you are definitely not for real. MUD. No adult can possibly be so immature. 
    Seriously, though. Why would I make this up?  
  • Seriously, though. Why would I make this up?  
    Attention that you so obviously feel you need.
  • Seriously, though. Why would I make this up?  
    Attention that you so obviously feel you need.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Unfortunately, you are incorrect. 
  • Ironring said:
    For shits and giggles? Because you clearly have nothing better to do? Because you are 12 years old and think stupid shit is funny? 

Again, IF you are real (which I doubt), please break off your engagement. You should not be getting married.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  •              
  • Ironring said:
    For shits and giggles? Because you clearly have nothing better to do? Because you are 12 years old and think stupid shit is funny? 

Again, IF you are real (which I doubt), please break off your engagement. You should not be getting married.
    I am real. FI and I have actually been talking about postponing/breaking off engagement. 
  • Ironring said:
    If you would rather call the wedding off rather than deal with a woman who "talks trash about you"...but still gives you thousands of dollars for a wedding...you're right. You're not ready to be anyone's wife

• Ironring said:

ETA: On the off chance you are real (and I am giving that a 1% chance), PLEASE call the wedding off. Your FI deserves better.
    Doesn't ETA mean estimated time of arrival?
  • Ironring said:

I am real. FI and I have actually been talking about postponing/breaking off engagement. 
    From what you have spewed all over these boards this past 36hrs I actually think this is an avenue you should explore more.
    Thanks!  I'll let FI know you support that. 
  • TrixieJessTrixieJess member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2016
    Ironring said:

ETA: On the off chance you are real (and I am giving that a 1% chance), PLEASE call the wedding off. Your FI deserves better.
    Doesn't ETA mean estimated time of arrival?
    ETF: Forgot we can't put old links in...search abbreviations and acronyms...

• Ironring said:

From what you have spewed all over these boards this past 36hrs I actually think this is an avenue you should explore more.
    I support it wholeheartedly, so please do. 

• Thanks!  I'll let FI know you support that. 
    If your fiance cares that random Internet strangers think you should cancel wedding and then chooses to cancel your wedding, he was looking for an out.
  • Ironring said:

• Ironring said:

You are like the best ever!!!!  
  • Seriously though, have you told your FI your plans to cut out his mother?  Does he have siblings?  Friends?  When was the last time he went out with just the guys?   What were his hobbies when you met him?  What are they now?
  • Seriously though, have you told your FI your plans to cut out his mother?  Does he have siblings?  Friends?  When was the last time he went out with just the guys?   What were his hobbies when you met him?  What are they now?
    His brothers cut their mom off a long time ago!
    So?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
    Does your FI still talk to them or are you planning on severing that tie too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards