Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Short Wedding Dress

We'll I never thought that finding my second wedding dress would be this hard but finding the perfect short dress since we are getting married in late August or early September in Illinois?

Re: Short Wedding Dress

• Options
    Not exactly sure what your question is but if you are looking for suggestions on specific stores to find a short dress, you may want to post this on the local board for your area.
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    We'll I never thought that finding my second wedding dress would be this hard but finding the perfect short dress since we are getting married in late August or early September in Illinois?
    Look at major department stores like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus or Macy's.  Consider looking at bridesmaid dresses for short but formal looking white, short dresses.  Check department store wedding lines from J. Crew, BHLDN, or Ann Taylor. 
  • Options
    Many dresses can be shortened to knee-length with relative ease and many stores sell white short dresses - I agree with the PP in wondering what your exact question is.. 
  • Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    David's Bridal offers a variety of tea length dresses.
  • Options
    White House Black Market always has white dresses in a variety of styles.  My friend got her wedding dress there, it was short and perfect.
  • Options
    Thank you for what you said because I think that's what I was trying to say is where else should I look for a short creme, light gray or blush colored dress 
  • Options
    Mesmr Ewe I wrote the message and than forgot whatelse I was trying to say I have bride brain 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards