Hashtag Help

Help, Is my hashtag I picked okay?

daisy0322daisy0322 member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited July 2016 in Hashtag Help
My Fiancee thought of the hashtag #wishingyoucouldBME  (BME will be my new initials). I thought it was funny but, I'm afraid it sounds a little conceded.  Do y'all think other people will take it that way? 

Re: Help, Is my hashtag I picked okay?

• Meh...I'm not a huge fan. It's cute in theory, but I would roll my eyes as a guest.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Yes, it does sound conceited.  And also, it's the marriage of two people - why would the hashtag just be about your initials? 

I would try again and make it something simple, related to the wedding, that people can remember.
  • Why not use a combination of both your initials or parts of your last names? 
  • Thanks everyone ... That's kinda what I was thinking but he really likes it 
  • What about #CantWaitToBME
    Yes. Now this is much less obnoxious. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • daisy0322daisy0322 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2016
    I think I'll scratch it entirely... #cantwaittoBME sounds like I wasn't happy with myself prior
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards