Moms and Maids

MOB's Dress!

I'm so excited, I just have to share.

My Mom has been begging me for months to just tell her what dress to wear or what I want her to wear. I kept telling her it was whatever made her the most comfortable and what she felt good in.

Shes not big into shopping and never does anything that requires her to get dressed up so she felt really out of her element. My sister and I both took her shopping a few times and she should would get discouraged when she didn't find anything she loved.

Last night on Amazon I found a few great Adrianna Papell dresses she had seen at Macy's and liked but were too expensive.  I sent her a photo of them and she told me she loved one of them but remembered it was $320 and way out of her budget. BUT ITS AMAZON PRIME DAY MOM! by some prime day miracle, the dress in my Mom's size and color she wanted, was the only size and color marked down to $157, plus, an extra 30% off!!

I'm just hoping it gets here by Saturday so it will be here when she visits me this weekend.

Re: MOB's Dress!

• That's so great! 

For any lurkers out there, PLEASE let your mom and FMIL wear whatever will make them feel best!  Their comfort should be your first priority, not any vision you have in your head!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards