Wedding Party

Headaches

What's the worst headache you've had from someone in your bridal party? What did you do in response? Was it the right response, or would you go back and do something else?

Re: Headaches

• I'm kind of curious why you're asking. Is someone bothering you?

Sorry, but, otherwise your post sounds like you're doing research for a project or something. 

• What's the worst headache you've had from someone in your bridal party? What did you do in response? Was it the right response, or would you go back and do something else?
    Why is this question on your profile page? 

• You show me yours, and I'll show you mine. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I had one that started over my right eye and went around the back.....oh wait that wasn't what you meant was it? 
  • Let's see... The day I got married, my friends and I drank mimosas.  I had 3, at their encouragement, and got a migraine.  I took some aspirin. Yes, the headache went away, and no, I wouldn't do anything else.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• I have a headache right now and I can't decide who to blame it on.

• I had a headache and then I sat down with an Innis and Gunn ... and it is gone :) My headache is related to work though. Probably not what you wanted.
  • My sister (MOH) threw a kickball at me, thinking I was paying attention. I wasn't. It hit me in the forehead and hurt. I put some ice on it. It was the right response. If I could go back, I would have caught the ball.

SITB

I wish I could "favorite" this response.  "If I could go back, I would have caught the ball."  Don't know why that's so funny to me, but I'm sitting here giggling as I read it repeatedly.

The only person from my wedding that gives me headaches is H--he flails sometimes in his sleep, and I've been whacked in the head more than once.
  • LOL- these responses are amazing.   :D>:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards