Nevada-Las Vegas

July 8, 2016 Reviews- Palette, DJ Godzilla, OSD Limo, McMullan's,Drago Sisters, Bri, Wedding Wagon

Had a fantastic wedding. We had 50 people travel to be with us. Our venue would not be alot of people's choice was fantastic for us. Can not believe how fast the night went!

McMullan's Irish Pub- A+++++++   It is on Tropicana next to the Orleans. I had my heart set on this before we got to Vegas for our scouting trip in Feb of 2015. They were phenomenal. They have a private room with its own bar and bathrooms and sound system. Food was fantastic. Our waitresses Jessica and Branna were awesome and our bartenders Darrin and Chris were wonderful. We had open bar and heavy apps. We did not go through all the food. No one left hungry. My family is Irish and they loved it. We had our ceremony there as well.  After reception they had live band. They saved the front tables for us. We stayed until band was done. Had a blast! This place really made the wedding wonderful!

Palette- A+++  This was last minute addition. And by last minute did the bouquets by email Wednesday week of wedding. I wanted gerbera daisies. The bouquets were white gerbera daisies and blood red roses. They were beautiful! And she included groom and best man boutonnieres!

DJ Godzilla- A+++  Calvin was out of this world. Everyone commented on how well he kept the flow going. Once we started dancing, not one time was the dance floor dead. Super professional and so easy to work with.

OSD Limo- A   My girlfriend got me and two girls the limo as a wedding gift from hotel to venue. They were prompt and courteous. 

Drago Sisters- A+++  We did cupcakes. They were wonderful! I ordered too many should have listened to Doreen. She is real easy to work with. They were prompt that day. And again the cupcakes were out of the world!

Las Vegas Wedding Wagon- A    Ceremony was good. Vows were nice.  Didn't take as many pics as I thought they would. But overall was fine.  We didn't want Elvis or cheesy officiant. Easy to work with. Very prompt when answering emails. No glitches at all. 

Beauty by Bri- A+  Loved my maid of honor's (who is my daughter) and my daughter-in-law's hair and make up. They both loved their looks too. I did a trial for me. Glad I did. Was not sure about the makeup look, but ending up loving it. I liked my hair but didn't love it. But everyone else loved it. Bri did all three of us in about 4 hours. She was on time. Very easy to deal with before hand. Very responsive to messages. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: July 8, 2016 Reviews- Palette, DJ Godzilla, OSD Limo, McMullan's,Drago Sisters, Bri, Wedding Wagon

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards