Wedding Woes
Options

Politic Hounds

The anti-Trump Republicans are making their last ditch move, so if you want to see the only parliamentary procedure antics you'll see, now's the time to watch.

Re: Politic Hounds

• Options
    Me, watching this convention so far:

• Options
    VarunaTT said:
    The anti-Trump Republicans are making their last ditch move, so if you want to see the only parliamentary procedure antics you'll see, now's the time to watch.
    I'm so sad I missed it.  I'm not sure it would've worked even if they had the rule change.  I don't think enough of the delegates would've changed their vote, even if they could.  DH's uncle is one of the delegates and he actually supports Trump personally.  Haven't had a chance to ask him why as they live far from us...
  • Options
    I missed it. FI wants me to tape the good stuff. Not sure what that constitutes yet. 
  • Options
    I get way too excited about parliamentary procedure. 
  • Options
    I get way too excited about parliamentary procedure. 

I love parli pro - but this stuff is scripted purposeful avoidance of Parli Pro!
  • Options
    They were going for a "protest" vote.  Estimated 600 against.  It wouldn't have stopped the inevitable, but it would've kept him from getting it off the first vote and been embarrassing.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2016
    Jesus, it's coming up again it sounds like. -- No, I think they're showing old stuff on Youtube during the lunch break.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, Stephen Colbert!!!  I don't want to spoil, but you have to watch it!
  • Options
    That video is hilarious and I adore the Hunger Games reference.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, Stephen Colbert!!!  I don't want to spoil, but you have to watch it!
    Stephen Colbert on Stephen Colbert was hilarious. Trumpiness. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards