Chit Chat

First World Problems

Re: First World Problems

• I got a haircut today with sideswept bangs, and even hours later, I'm not sure I have the fortitude to keep the style going.
  • Fi just got home from work and surprised me with a hershey bar.  I dropped it in the trash when I tried to throw away a napkin.  I might cry.
                            AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I can't drink hot coffee or tea for the next couple of days due to wisdom teeth being extracted :'(
  • FI left this morning for his annual motorcycle trip with the guys (10 days this time). We made up meals over the weekend and put them in the freezer so I wouldn't have to cook for one every night, and I don't want any of them. I want to have Chipotle, but the nearest one is 22 miles away. I probably just won't eat tonight...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't drink hot coffee or tea for the next couple of days due to wisdom teeth being extracted :'(
    Ouch! Hope your healing goes smoothly.
  • I am too lazy to keep up with the bare minimum of pool maintenance and the people who come twice a month to clean it always yell at me because the chemicals are low.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Fi comes home Saturday and I told myself he'd come home to a clean house but I made plans everyday between now and then and our washer/dryer are energy effiecient (aka slow as fuck) so I'd have to work from home for 3 days to have the time to get it all done. 
    Ouch! Hope your healing goes smoothly.
    Thanks! Coffee is my life juice so the next few days will be fun. Got to keep the teeth though. Super gross/cool. 

BTW - Brown coats ftw 

• There is one cherry sour left and two of us

• bleve0821bleve0821 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2016
    It's 6am, and no one has made any coffee yet.

ETA 7am, and there's still no coffee.  I can't believe I am being forced to do it myself.  I work with monsters.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Almost the entire bottom of my reese's cup stuck to the wrapper.
    that sounds like a blessing in disguise - easier access to the PB
  • kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    There is one cherry sour left and two of us

STUCK:

who leaves just 1? if it was your H he obviously meant for you to have it. and if you opened the bag last, leaving just 1 was obviously an oversight and you meant to eat it earlier so go again and have it 
  • I just bought new foundation and I got rose ivory when I needed ivory and now I'm orange and I have to buy a new bottle so I'm grumpy
  • kvruns said:
    There is one cherry sour left and two of us

STUCK:

who leaves just 1? if it was your H he obviously meant for you to have it. and if you opened the bag last, leaving just 1 was obviously an oversight and you meant to eat it earlier so go again and have it 

Well, there was 3 left over from the night prior. I ate two. I left it for H. But, then he said I should have it. That made me feel bad, as I had eaten almost the entire bag. Believe it or not, that one is still in the bag.

• It's 2016 and Dillard's doesn't do store pick-up for online orders. 
  • I have to go to my MIL's labor day weekend. Which means not going to the lake to get bombed with a bunch of girlfriends.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • My massage isn't until this afternoon and there is nothing in daytime tv to kill the next 3 hours waiting

• I have 3 notifications that won't clear regardless of what I do.
    I am not getting notifications.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

I am not getting notifications.
    I should clarify, on my phone, not here haha.
  • My massage isn't until this afternoon and there is nothing in daytime tv to kill the next 3 hours waiting
    I feel your pain.  

A member gave me a GC for a massage.  I decided to use it for my birthday.   Which is July 31st.    11 more days.  The wait is killing me.  

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lyndausvi said:
    My massage isn't until this afternoon and there is nothing in daytime tv to kill the next 3 hours waiting
    I feel your pain.  

A member gave me a GC for a massage.  I decided to use it for my birthday.   Which is July 31st.    11 more days.  The wait is killing me.  
    I haven't had one in a few months, due to work and vacation.  So excited, cos my hip is killing me at the moment.  Too much sitting on airplanes and in the car.  Does that count as a problem too??  My hip hurts from flying to Hawaii and back??

• lyndausvi said:
    My massage isn't until this afternoon and there is nothing in daytime tv to kill the next 3 hours waiting
    I feel your pain.  

I haven't had one in a few months, due to work and vacation.  So excited, cos my hip is killing me at the moment.  Too much sitting on airplanes and in the car.  Does that count as a problem too??  My hip hurts from flying to Hawaii and back??
    LOL - I haven't had one since my trip to Anguilla back in Nov.     I'm sure other users feel sorry for our problems.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • The AC in my office can't keep up with how hot it is outside. It's 78 in here.

• H won't let me buy one of those little pools for the dog and I.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • The power locks on the driver's door of my car is out, so I have to use the key to get in and to lock it.  I called my Toyota dealership to make a service appt, and the dingbat is all "sure, c'mon in at 1:30".  I get there and my service adviser tells me it may not be done today.  If you can't finish it today, why the hell give me an appointment for today!?!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards