Illinois-Chicago

hair and makeup 'minimums'

Hi everyone. I'm in Chicago, my wedding is almost a month away, and I can't find a makeup artists that doesn't requires me to have 4+ people to have services done in order to book them. 
This 'minimum required' seems pretty ridiculous to me, since I will be paying them around $500 between the trial and the wedding just for myself. However all three makeup artists that I have found have them. 
My wedding will be pretty small (~35-40ppl) and I just do not have that many people that will be getting ready with me. Not to mention I would be super embarrassed to even ask my guests or bridesmaids if they want to shed more than 150pp to get these services.  I find it incredibly entitled to require brides to have to find more clients for these vendors in order to book them. 
Does anyone know about a good option in Chicago for hair and makeup that doesn't require a minimum?

Re: hair and makeup 'minimums'

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Are you looking for someone to come to a hotel room or your home?
  • I am using Kate Johnson Artistry.  She quoted me a bride price and then a per person price for bridesmaids/moms/family.  She did not require me to have a minimum but she will book the number of stylists based upon the number you tell her and time you have to be ready by.  
    kate@katejohnsonartistry.com

• I am using Kate Johnson Artistry.  She quoted me a bride price and then a per person price for bridesmaids/moms/family.  She did not require me to have a minimum but she will book the number of stylists based upon the number you tell her and time you have to be ready by.  
    kate@katejohnsonartistry.com

Knottiefe643cb46fb33396, welcome to the boards

I just want to point out that this is an old thread, and more than likely this OP has long gone.  Prior to commenting, check the date of the last comment.  Typically, anything older than 6 months is considered a "dead thread".