New York-Long Island

Flower help!

Hi ladies!
Getting married in June and still cannot find the 'right' place for flowers.
Have gotten quotes from pedestals flowers by Brian. Trying to stay in the price range of 5,000. We have 16 tables. I would like to split the tables between high low centerpieces and I love hydrangeas and roses but I'm open to anything. I have 6 bridesmaids 6 groomsmen who need flowers. Also would need flowers for parents 1 grandparent.
Anyone have any suggestions of places that would be able to work with my budget? Thank you so much!

Re: Flower help!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_flower-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:50b93e30-827c-43a6-9e57-1673789c35d5Post:7c53d9c2-f952-408f-a4b4-df60cae77cb5">Flower help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies!
    Getting married in June and still cannot find the 'right' place for flowers.
    Have gotten quotes from pedestals flowers by Brian. Trying to stay in the price range of 5,000. We have 16 tables. I would like to split the tables between high low centerpieces and I love hydrangeas and roses but I'm open to anything. I have 6 bridesmaids 6 groomsmen who need flowers. Also would need flowers for parents 1 grandparent.
    Anyone have any suggestions of places that would be able to work with my budget? Thank you so much!
    Posted by Eileen0423[/QUOTE]

South Garden City Florist ask for Diane. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • We are using Michelle with Hidden Essence. She was the cheapest price quote we got and she was amazing over the phone and helping us think through ideas and giving us suggestions!
  • Check our Distinctive Florals in Mineola. They did my wedding just over two weeks ago and were amazing!!! Talk to Maria. We had similar numbers (17 tables, 5 bridesmaids etc) and  my flowers were around $2000 total!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_flower-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:50b93e30-827c-43a6-9e57-1673789c35d5Post:8873a747-3b55-44d9-ba77-003e9b826559">Re: Flower help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Michelle with Hidden Essence. She was the cheapest price quote we got and she was amazing over the phone and helping us think through ideas and giving us suggestions!
    Posted by SFlood829[/QUOTE]
  • GO TO FLOWERS BY BURTON!!!! They are SUPER reasonable with pricing because their prices don't change dependant on what flowers you want.  They did my sisters wedding and the flowers were AMAZING.  I booked them right on the spot!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_flower-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:50b93e30-827c-43a6-9e57-1673789c35d5Post:7703dab0-09c5-4ad7-89a2-c4affb8bbb71">Re: Flower help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]GO TO FLOWERS BY BURTON!!!! They are SUPER reasonable with pricing because their prices don't change dependant on what flowers you want.  They did my sisters wedding and the flowers were AMAZING.  I booked them right on the spot!
    Posted by futureMAP[/QUOTE]

I met with FBB -- and they are definitely a great option for girls who have "high end" flowers in mind, since its one price for the items, no matter what flowers you choose.

I happen to like flowers that are on the cheaper end of the spectrum (it just worked out that way!) so it was cheaper for me to go with someone who charged based on flower type.

But FBB was amazing and I really liked them alot!
  • Flowers by Liz in sayville. Most reasonable
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards