Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Questions

1. Where would you go on vacation (in the US) if you could go RIGHT NOW! You have one week.

2. You have $350,000 in cash to buy a home. You can't use it in a mortgage loan to spend more.  Share an example of a condo/townhome/stand-alone home that could be purchased in your zipcode/near your zipcode.

3. If you could get a second pet what would it be? If you don't have a pet, what would you get?

4. Share a summer drink you'd like to have right now.

5. Find something you LOVE on Loft.com for $50 (aka please shop for me?).

Re: Thursday Questions

• @southernpeach89 The difference between your local house and my local house makes me want to cry haha
  • @PamBeesly524 The cost of living in Georgia is so cheap compared to other parts of the country.
  • 1. Where would you go on vacation (in the US) if you could go RIGHT NOW! You have one week.
    Los Angeles. I've always wanted to go. Anywhere in Cali tbh but L.A is high priority

2. You have $350,000 in cash to buy a home. You can't use it in a mortgage loan to spend more.  Share an example of a condo/townhome/stand-alone home that could be purchased in your zipcode/near your zipcode.
    I had to look this up because this is higher than my house lol
    $320,000 - couple blocks away from where I'm moving to.

3. If you could get a second pet what would it be? If you don't have a pet, what would you get?
    If we were to get another it'd likely be a dog. Matt really wants a German Sheppard since he grew up with them. Tbh I don't feel like we're ready for the responsibility right now, especially with moving.

Mango Daquiri. Something came up on my "on this day" timeline that I had one lol

5. Find something you LOVE on Loft.com for $50 (aka please shop for me?)
    "vintage soft tee" - I love a plain tee and these look great!
  • @labro eeek let me know how it works out! 
  • @AlPacina What about me???? I'm on the East Coast toooooo
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 - How long would it take to get to NYC from Boston?

• @AlPacina  I always picture bearded dragons with weird laughs lol it's the way their head/face is {side note: they're also cute}
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2016
    @beachyone15 I ended up picking up an elbow-length ballet neck t-shirt in a similar color! I love that green too!

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2016
    AlPacina said:
    @LizzyTish88 - How long would it take to get to NYC from Boston?
    You can get from my house to hers in 4 hours.  Also, I will get the guest room set up for you. 
  • AlPacina said:
    @LizzyTish88 - How long would it take to get to NYC from Boston?
    You can get from my house to hers in 4 hours.  Also, I will get the guest room set up for you. 

@Speakeasy14 - Holy crapoley, states really are small over there, aren't they? Haha!

@LizzyTish88 - I fixed it!!

• 1. Where would you go on vacation (in the US) if you could go RIGHT NOW! You have one week.
    Salem, MA. It's always Salem. 

4 searches came up - 2 were lots.  Says something.

I love my shih tzu.  I would have another if the personality traits were the same

effen good martini from bar Louie.  Not really summer...but I like a good martini.

5. Find something you LOVE on Loft.com for $50 (aka please shop for me?).
    I don't fit Loft's clothes, but if I did, my style is simple: 
    http://www.loft.com/floral-lace-top/406473?skuId=21088612&defaultColor=5875&colorExplode=false&catid=catl000011

• @TwoDimes LOVE those earrings!!

• 1. Where would you go on vacation (in the US) if you could go RIGHT NOW! You have one week. Hawaii

I'd have to look and see.  

3. If you could get a second pet what would it be? If you don't have a pet, what would you get? I'd love a king charles cavalier

4. Share a summer drink you'd like to have right now. Sweet tea

5. Find something you LOVE on Loft.com for $50 (aka please shop for me?).
    http://www.loft.com/pintucked-knit-blouse/422276?skuId=21753237&defaultColor=6181&colorExplode=false&catid=catl000011
    I love this shirt.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards