Just Engaged and Proposals

Engaged but not too recently

ANPierce25ANPierce25 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited August 2016 in Just Engaged and Proposals
So it has been a while since I posted on this site, back in 2013 I think. At the time I was desperate for my boyfriend then of 7 years to pop the question. Well 3 years later he finally did, back in March, on our 10 year anniversary. So now I am diving into the waters of planning and all the stress that comes with that. I just wanted to say hi, reintroduce myself to the community, and start looking for advice and ways to help others. 

I plan on changing my user name, but since I am also on another wedding site not sure if I want to go with that name too. I am sure though after a few posts from me if you ladies belong to that site too you'll figure out who I am. Lol. Not that I am a troll...wow that sounds like a troll thing to say...

Anyway as I said fiancé and I have been together 10 years and are looking forward to a winter wedding in 2018. One that is shakespeare and music themed. We have many fur babies and both work, more or less, in theatre so some of my ideas might seem a bit much, sorry in advance.

So, YAY, and hi again! Look forward to meeting you all and picking your brains!

Re: Engaged but not too recently

• Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congratulations!
  • Happy planning! Enjoy being engaged :) I wish that I have given myself a few more weeks of just being excited and doing silly things like reading bridal magazines and checking out stores before I dived into the planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards