New Jersey - South

Brigalia's South Jersey

I am seriously considering booking Brigalia's for my 2018 wedding. Has any bride run into any issues with dance floor being small? 

Re: Brigalia's South Jersey

• This is an international board. You may have more luck posting on the local board for New Jersey.

• stefc2211 said:
    I am seriously considering booking Brigalia's for my 2018 wedding. Has any bride run into any issues with dance floor being small? 

This is an international board and you will do better on the local board.  @KnotRiley please move this to the local South Jersey board!

However, I am actually a Brigalias bride.  I had no problems with the size of the dance floor in relation to all of my guests.  But I was in the smaller room since my wedding was more fitting for that room.  How many people are you inviting and which room are you thinking of booking? 

I will say that we had wonderful customer service with Brigalias from prior to our deposit through our reception.  You get many things included in the pp including a card box, table numbers, customized menus, and centerpieces.  The food is amazing and my guests still rave about the food 4+ years after our wedding.  My H and I fully recommend Brigalias.

• @OliveOilsMom I will be having anywhere between 180-200 guests and we will be booking the bigger ballroom. I was there twice and the dance floor seemed small. Thank you for your help!
  • stefc2211 said:
    @OliveOilsMom I will be having anywhere between 180-200 guests and we will be booking the bigger ballroom. I was there twice and the dance floor seemed small. Thank you for your help!

Remember that its pretty rare to have your full guest list up and dancing all at the same time!  You can also see if they can put the tables around the dance floor as far from the dance floor as possible.  That way, even though the dance floor is separate, there  would be a larger space to dance.  I really think you will be fine though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards