New York-Long Island

Bridal Shoes

Hi all!!  So, i am getting married in Disney next March..it is my 2nd marriage and I wanted to do things a little different.  Any ideas on where I can find untraditional shoes for my wedding? My dress is the Alfred Angelo Ariel dress in Ivory, but i didn't necessarily want to do an ivory shoe.

Any ideas??

Re: Bridal Shoes

• zipfmzipfm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    don't know how much you're looking to spend but you can design you own shoes on a few different websites - http://www.milkandhoneyshoes.com/design1.php
  • SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Get blue shoes as your "something blue"!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    great ideas! thanks girls!
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i didnt' like any of the ones i saw at 'wedding shoe' stores so i went to saks.

• edited December 2011
    I had major shoe issues - since I have a designer dress I wanted to have designer shoes - it's almost impossible to find a great pair of shoes & I had even more issues because I needed a shoe with a 3" heal on LI - after trying 3 diff shoes I finally found my shoes on www.myglassslipper.com "carat" by something bleu - they have lots of shoes from $100 - $600 and u can have the shoes dyed any color to make a statement - my glass slipper has a store in NYC too if u wanna make a trip out of it - good luck!!!!!
    Mrs. G
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards