New York-Long Island

non - flower centerpieces for day wedding

Im having my wedding at the Estate at Eastwind which is a pretty formal/ traditional place. Originally I was thinking of doing candles but now that we have decided on an afternoon wedding I need a new idea. My colors are going to be white/green/pale pink. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: non - flower centerpieces for day wedding

• edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the same exact place as well and it's an afternoon wedding in oct I was at the bridal expo there and they had the most beautiful centerpiece there it kinda looks like this 
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there also in June 2012 but it is an evening wedding. That centerpiece looks great. If you go under the "Budget Weddings" board there are pictures of mirrors and candle centerpieces. Good Luck and congrats on selecting such a beautiful place! We are using the INN.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dunnkatdunnkat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, those are pretty.Im going to the expo there next week hopefully Ill get some other good ideas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You can still do candles.  They're always nice.  Floating candles in some light green or light pink water (or even pink/green flowers in something clear) can be really nice and really tasteful if you do it well.  It's also stuff you can get at a craft store for not too much so you'll save a lot of money.  Anyway, it's easier for people to talk across the table without a huge faceful of flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards