Chit Chat

Married!

Everything went well and the whole day flew by. I was perfectly calm, but during the vows I started crying! And H was trying not to laugh as the tears were smudging my makeup!
Everytihng is exactly the same as before, but different at the same time; did anyone else feel that way?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Married!

• Congratulations! You two look so happy! More pics please!
  • On the way...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Sherbie25 said:

Everytihng is exactly the same as before, but different at the same time; did anyone else feel that way?

Congrats!!! I know exactly what you mean. It's been over two years and I still feel like nothing but everything has changed. Just saying husband even now sometimes makes me giggle and go "weeeeeird!"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Thank you for posting your pictures.  You look beautiful!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • OMG I'm obsessed with your dress!! That's gorgeous. I was the same way after getting married. Nothing really changed but everything felt different to me. I kept saying I have a HUSBAND. I'm somebody's WIFE! Haha. Congrats!
    Anniversary

• ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Absolutely stunning!! Congrats!

Ditto  @theycallmelinz the first time I referred to DH as "my husband" I got a little choked up.  But other than getting used to seeing his last name behind my first name on bills, etc., things felt the same. 
  • OMG I'm obsessed with your dress!! That's gorgeous. I was the same way after getting married. Nothing really changed but everything felt different to me. I kept saying I have a HUSBAND. I'm somebody's WIFE! Haha. Congrats!
    It's Vera Wang White from David's Bridal! First time dress shopping, I saw it in the window as I arrived and that was it! Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Thanks everybody xxxx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Your dress is amazing! And I love the shoes! Congratulations, looks like a beautiful wedding. 
  • You and that dress are stunning!  Congrats!

Are your centerpieces in baseball hats?!?
  • I just wanted to add, you looked gorgeous and he looked so spiffy! Your dress is beautiful. And you are so. freaking. pretty. You look so happy it made me smile so much. And I'm obsessed with your shoes. If I hadn't gotten married in the middle of Chicago's sweltering summer I would have rocked some bedazzled converse. And I love the sunflowers! Basically. I love it all. 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Y'all are too cute, and your dress is amazing.  Congratulations!

I think a lot changed for us since we didn't live together or have sex before marriage, but at the same time, we'd been together 10 years, so we already knew each other super well.  It felt like we were living our normal life from before, but we didn't have to ever say goodbye to each other at the end of the night :)

SaveSave
  • Congratulations!!  You two look fantastic

• Congratulations! You are gorgeous and I LOVE that dress!
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Congratulations! You look beautiful :)

Yes, I agree. Everything is the same, but different.
  • You look so happy and gorgeous!  Thank you for sharing and 
    CONGRATULATIONS!  :):):):)

• Beautiful! And yes, I completely get it!

Actually, during cocktail hour - after photos - my H disappears and I was looking for him, asking people "have you seen my HUSBAND" just because I could. {he ended up being always at other side of venue when I was on one part}
  • Congratulations sherbie! Pics look amazing, and you look stunning  :)

• You look so beautiful!  Looks like a great wedding too.  Congrats!

• Congrats! I love your dress and the shoes are so cute!

• You and that dress are stunning!  Congrats!

Thank you! No, the hat is on the table in our room the blue flowers are in glass vases X 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I just wanted to add, you looked gorgeous and he looked so spiffy! Your dress is beautiful. And you are so. freaking. pretty. You look so happy it made me smile so much. And I'm obsessed with your shoes. If I hadn't gotten married in the middle of Chicago's sweltering summer I would have rocked some bedazzled converse. And I love the sunflowers! Basically. I love it all. 
    Thanks chick x a website called Dead Fresh did them! By the time we went down the Strip it was late afternoon so I didn't melt too much! X 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Congrats! You look amazing!
  • You should be in an Ad for David's Bridal!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • You look beautiful.  Hubby isn't looking too bad himself.  Glad you had a great day!

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Congratulations! You look great and very happy!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sherbie25 said:
    You and that dress are stunning!  Congrats!

Thank you! No, the hat is on the table in our room the blue flowers are in glass vases X 
    Haha, I was going to say my FI would be so jealous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards