Chit Chat

Married!

2»

Re: Married!

• Ok so everyone's covered that you looked gorgeous, but I have a question--the top pic in your long string of pics, where was that?  I love the round door and the little pools of water with flower petals.  Is that in the Bellagio?  (Sorry, don't know Vegas that well.)  It's so beautiful.
  • You look beautiful! You two look radiant together.

• missfrodo said:
    Ok so everyone's covered that you looked gorgeous, but I have a question--the top pic in your long string of pics, where was that?  I love the round door and the little pools of water with flower petals.  Is that in the Bellagio?  (Sorry, don't know Vegas that well.)  It's so beautiful.
    It's the entrance to Tao restaurant in The Venetian hotel. It's one of my favourite shots! X 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Congrats! You look stunning - and you two both look so happy!

And cheers to another Converse bride! I also wore Converse - I had blue Louboutins for the ceremony and pics, but then my feet were KILLING me so I switched to turquoise Converse after!

• You look gorgeous! You both look so amazing and happy. And I know exactly what you mean - everything felt the same but so different at the same time, haha.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Congrats, Sherbie! You found the perfect dress. You look absolutely beautiful and you H isn't so bad, either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards