Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday?

2»

Re: Tuesday?

• Options
    @eilis1228 Is that the one that has the GPS function built into it? I have a Garmin for my GPS watch for running, and a separate fitness tracker for steps, etc. It's a pain to wear two and I would LOVE to get the Garmin that has it all in one next time I have some extra cash!

That's so exciting about your trip to HI!

• Options
    @eilis1228 Is that the one that has the GPS function built into it? I have a Garmin for my GPS watch for running, and a separate fitness tracker for steps, etc. It's a pain to wear two and I would LOVE to get the Garmin that has it all in one next time I have some extra cash!

That's so exciting about your trip to HI!

Mine doesn't have gps built in, but there is a version of it that has it. I don't run so that wasn't a big deal for me. But yes, they have an option that would have everything you need all in one tracker. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @eilis1228 that's awesome! When is the trip!? And yay for potential puppy! 
  • Options
    If you don't know about the amazingness that is Trader Joe's Horseradish Hummus, you need to go get it immediately.

• Options
    @swazzle I don't have a trader Joe's. I'll have to stock up whenever I visit you.  Have you tried Aldi's beet hummus? 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - I haven't! I've only been to Aldi once and I didn't love it so I didn't go back. Apparently I need to give it another try though?

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2016
    @Swazzle I won't buy their meats, but their fruits and veggies are cheapest.  Brie is also super cheap, so whenever I make my brie torts I get it from them. I also love their cranberry chicken salad, pretzel chips, and now beet hummus.

*they're does not equal their -- I'll be in the corner* 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - I guess I'll try it out again! It's right next to my Wawa <3

• Options
    @KeptInStitches - The Swazzle Family is back on Home Chef starting tomorrow and I'm SO excited! I'm dumb and only ordered 2 meals this week but we're getting Buffalo Turkey Meatball Salad and Salmon with Summer Veggies. 

• Options
    @swazzle - Ahh I'm jealous! I wanted to get the buffalo meatball salad, but I'm allergic to blue cheese (penicillin mold).
  • Options
    @KeptInStitches - Ugh that really sucks, I'm sorry :disappointed:

• Options
    @swazzle, it's not so bad. Getting harder to eat pre-packaged foods since it leads to standing in grocery store aisles reading labels, but ... I mean, it's a few kinds of cheese. There's still a lot of stuff I can eat!
  • Options
    @KeptInStithces I missed the update that you were getting your HVAC replaced. I thought it was just going to be a repair?

TBH, I LOVED when our HVAC was replaced. The new units were SO quiet and our energy bills have dropped significantly. They practically pay for themselves!

We're keeping the house a similar color. It's currently a gray/sage green color with creamy white trim. We have a black-green roof and forest green shutters so it's really tough to coordinate many colors with. I like some other neutral colors but the problem is is our most immediate neighbors are already painted in those colors and I don't want our home to blend in and be too similar to everyone else.

• Options
    @labro, repair had been the plan. They repaired the A/C two weeks ago, but then it broke again within a week and the second time the compressor had seized up. Since both units are 19 years old, we opted for a replace. Blargh.
  • Options
    @KeptInStitches It does suck but think about how AWESOME the new efficiencies are! Our heater was at least as old as the house...the model was actually marked with 1970something even though our house was built in 1988 and the A/C was around 15 years old. The cost does suck but I promise that the bills will be a little bit easier to swallow going forward.

• Options
    @KeptinStitches @speakeasy14 We will be in Hawaii Feb 3 - 10! So faaaaaaar away.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards