Wedding Etiquette Forum

Honoring Non-Bridal Party

Hello, 

I have two friends who I am very close to and are planning (of their own request) a lingerie party for me this fall. My fiance and I have decided to only include family in our bridal party to avoid hurt feelings and a large bridal party. 
That being said I would like a special way to honor my friends who are planning the party and being very actively involved in helping me plan for my wedding and support me through this process. 
What would be a nice way to thank them? I was thinking of course a thank you card and small gift but maybe also a special corsage to wear to the wedding? 

Re: Honoring Non-Bridal Party

• MWVD said:
    Hello, 

I have two friends who I am very close to and are planning (of their own request) a lingerie party for me this fall. My fiance and I have decided to only include family in our bridal party to avoid hurt feelings and a large bridal party. 
    That being said I would like a special way to honor my friends who are planning the party and being very actively involved in helping me plan for my wedding and support me through this process. 
    What would be a nice way to thank them? I was thinking of course a thank you card and small gift but maybe also a special corsage to wear to the wedding? 
    You plans sound lovely. You could also have them seated in the front of the ceremony, behind your family, or you could sit with them at the reception.
  • You write them a lovely, handwritten thank you note after the party.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • In addition to the above suggestions, you could take them out to dinner at a restaurant of their choice that's in your budget.
  • These are all great suggestions! One of our favorite things is going to chilis for margaritas or could invite them over for a movie dinner and drinks at my place if I can't afford to go out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards