New York-Long Island

TRACEY ELIZABETH PHOTO???

Has anyone used Tracey Elizabeth Photography of Port Jeff?? Her portfolio looks amazing but I would like to hear some reviews. If not, can you reccomend a photographer- that has more of a photo journalistic feel?

ty!

Re: TRACEY ELIZABETH PHOTO???

• edited December 2011
    Carrisa Donarummo, she's also in Port Jeff, did our pics and she was AMAZING. carissadonarummoweddings.com has sample images. She was super reasonale and an absolute sweetheart.
  • MollyMcneillMollyMcneill
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    i have seen some of Traceys work and I don't really like it.  A friend of mine did her engagement pics with her and I wasnt impressed.

I liked Dan Wagner.
  • npwlab11npwlab11
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tracey Elizabeth for my wedding this summer and she is wonderful about answering any and all questions.  She showed me all the proofs from a wedding she did previously at my venu and even connected me with past brides who had used her so I could hear directly from them what it was like to work with her on the day of.  I'm confident in my choice and I think you would be too.  Just give her a call, she's so sweet and not intimidating at all.  Good luck!
  • amal jaberamal jaber
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    check out Erica Berger her work is amazing and you can't beat her prices! She just moved to NY 
  • edited December 2011
    You should look into photography couple Alexis Stein Photography also located in Port Jefferson. They have a full-page ad in Long Island Bride & Groom and I know they have specials right now till Valentines Day. FREE STUFF is always nice.

www.AlexisSteinPhoto.com

Best.
    Karen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards