Not Engaged Yet

Wacky Wednesday

Where did everyone go? We had a few days of some activity and now nothing..

Some Questions?

What is the dress code at your workplace?
What is your ideal date?
What movie can you re-watch over and over?
Is there any song that instantly makes you happy? Or sad?
Tell us a childhood memory?
Something silly you or someone else did recently?

friends tv show funy

Re: Wacky Wednesday

• What is the dress code at your workplace? Business Professional... aka
    Image result for wearing my suit and tie gif

What is your ideal date? 
    Image result for miss congeniality ideal date gif

Couldn't resist! Haha -- my ideal date is just something casual, where we can just hang out and relax

What movie can you re-watch over and over?
    Any of the HP, any of the Hunger Games series, Mean Girls, Legally Blonde, Dirty Dancing, Coyote Ugly

Is there any song that instantly makes you happy? Or sad?
    Dave Matthews Band - You & Me - YouTube -- makes me think of my BF

The Christmas Shoes - YouTube - I ugly cry every time I hear this song

Tell us a childhood memory?
    I started school at the Catholic school that was across the street from my grandparents house.  During recess I would get a group of friends and we'd try to run away to their house.  It never worked out.

Something silly you or someone else did recently?
    Hahah I do something silly everyday.  I swear if people heard the way my bf and I talk to each other and the dog, they'd think something was wrong with us.  The latest thing has been everything starts with the letter M.  We had a good two hour conversation last night, and changed every other word to start with the letter M. 
  • @speakeasy14 I love all these answers! As for the second one, I'm just glad you got it LOL!

My network isn't letting me gif right now.. I'll try again in a few
    friends tv show funy
  • What is the dress code at your workplace? Business casual, probably - I tend to dress above that because I have a "looking young" problem, which makes it harder to teach.
    What is your ideal date? Dinner. Or dessert. Or lunch ... I'm kind of all about food.
    What movie can you re-watch over and over? Any Star Wars or HP
    Is there any song that instantly makes you happy? Or sad? Instantly happy - Bad Horse from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
    Tell us a childhood memory? When my childhood cat turned 1, my mom got him a birthday cake. It was right after Halloween, so the only black cat cakes had demonic cat fangs on them (we nicknamed the poor cat "Fangs" after that). My mom let him walk around on the table and sniff his cake for photos. It was adorable until my dad got the film developed and realized he'd eaten that cake ...
    Something silly you or someone else did recently? Last night at fantasy football draft we sang the "Bad Horse" song before draft started. 
  • On mobile...and typing one handed...Miss Ani is still feeling off thus sleeping on me and H has a cold. Lord help me.

1. Dress code? Business casual unless I have a presentation or investment meeting...then business.

2. @speakeasy14 stole my light jacket reply. ;) but ideal date is just anytime alone with H at this point. We need to look into sitters!

3. Movie? Medicine Man or Dirty Dancing 

4. Songs? Harvest Moon makes me think of H, which makes me smile. A lot of songs by Joni Mitchell make me sad (Circle Game especially thinking of Ani growing up).

5. Childhood memories are not my finest hour. I have a lot of not so nice ones. But when I had chicken pox I remember my grandma taping oven mitts on my hands so I couldn't scratch and just holding me and letting me sleep on her.

6. I do tons of silly stuff with Ani. We dance around and sing and laugh at nothing in particular every single day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards