Chit Chat

Pottermore Patronus Quiz

2»

Re: Pottermore Patronus Quiz

• Red Squirrel too!

Ravenclaw. 12 1/4'' spruce wood with unicorn hair core, quite bendy flexibility.

I didn't do the NA House quiz.
  • drid said:
    Manx Cat!
    OMG I would have loved to have gotten that. My little baby Pepper was a manx and we just had to put her to sleep a few weeks ago :(
    I need to do some research on what they are! I am totally a cat person though, and was super pumped to see that I got a cat! (Although FI isn't a cat person, so we compromised on a Great Dane haha) 

im also a Gryffindor and my Wand sounds kinda cool : English Oak wood, dragon heartstring core, 11 ¾" in length, slightly Yielding flexibility
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ps, sorry you had to put your baby to sleep ❤️
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got dolphin, which I wouldn't have picked for myself, but is still pretty neat.

Hufflepuff here, last house I would've guessed, but on further reflection I can see it. They're loyal friend with a strong sense of fairness. Plus, Tonks was one and I love her, though H insists I'm a Ravenclaw like his favorite, Luna.

And I'm a Horned Serpent as well. I LOVED the write-up about Ilvermorny. I want an entire book series about it.

My wand is sycamore with unicorn hair, 11 3/4 inches, hard. (lol, insert 12-year-old snicker here)
  • Okay am I the only person who has no effing idea what's going on here?
    Are you a Harry Potter fan? JK Rowling has a website, Pottermore, where there is tons of HP backstory, but you can also take a quiz to find your patronus, your wand, and be sorted into a house. It's so easy to go down the rabbit hole there. 
  • Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie

And my wand is spot-on: maple wood with a unicorn hair core, 13 3/4" and surprisingly swishy flexibility

The surprisingly swishy bit made me laugh because a) that's kind of how I envision how a wand should be and b) those are the exact "technical" terms I would use to describe said wand.  :D

Are you a Harry Potter fan? JK Rowling has a website, Pottermore, where there is tons of HP backstory, but you can also take a quiz to find your patronus, your wand, and be sorted into a house. It's so easy to go down the rabbit hole there. 

SITB

POTTERmore; that's so obvious now.  So clearly I'm not a fan because I was genuinely confused.
  • Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird

Wand: Rowan wood with a unicorn hair core, 10" and slightly springy flexibility

Patronus:  Dun Stallion.  Wish I knew what it meant.  I was not a huge fan of the quiz.  I feel like it should have told me something about myself, but I have no idea what.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

Patronus:  Dun Stallion.  Wish I knew what it meant.  I was not a huge fan of the quiz.  I feel like it should have told me something about myself, but I have no idea what.
    A male horse that's yellowish to reddish in color.

A male horse that's yellowish to reddish in color.
    I do agree that it would have been nice if it told you something about the animal- why it was chosen for you, what it means- like they did with the wands.
  • St. Bernard

Ravenclaw

Cedar wood with a unicorn hair core, 10 3/4" and reasonably supple flexibility

<3 that you're all big nerds too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards