New York-Long Island
Options

Who is doing your hair?

Hi, I need reccomendations for a hair person....I will be getting ready in suffolk and would like someone to come to my house...anyone have anyone they used/are using? Also if you can please attach photo
Thanks!

Re: Who is doing your hair?

• Options
    nicole1125nicole1125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using my hair dresser, her name is Deborah I dont have a picture but she has a website....  www.DeborahsHairLoft.com....she is great and she will travel to you deff check her out... GL :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooppss just realised u cant click on that one

www.DeborahsHairLoft.com
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ALso if you have Face book she has a Deborahs hair loft page with pictures...sorry for all the crazy posts lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i used hairsculpiting by renee...check her out - she was awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiancee's best friend does hair and makeup for brides and bridal parties! I'll be using her for my wedding.
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Ilisa Lupo.  She is the best.  http://thesophisticatedbride.com/
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used my mom's hair dresser (i live upstate now) and she was absolutely fabulous.  She came to my house and did my mom, my, and 7 girls (she brought a friend).  She was wonderful  PM if you want her info
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a few good places in Suffolk. Spa Adriana in Huntington Village, Salon 600 in Sayville, Ntrigue Salon in Port Jefferson, Razing Hair in Bayport, T.Carlton in St. James, or Meridian Salon in Commack. They all have very talented hairdressers, beautiful salons, & they offer their services at your home. These were all the salons I had on my list when I was searching for the one to do my hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards