Colorado-Denver
Options

Blankets for Favors

Our wedding is a little over a month away and I'm growing more concerned about the weather. While we are in the south, it's starting to get chilly at night and our wedding is taking place primarily at night. The ceremony is only going to be 15 minutes but I don't want the guests to be uncomfortable so I'm looking for information on getting CHEAP fleece blankets or any kind of blankets for favors for the guests. 

Before you all start to rant about how horrible of a favor this would be for the guests, how it would just be thrown away, etc, etc, we have a plan- Guests will have the option to take the blanket home, but for those that do not want the blankets, they will be collected and donated to one of our local charities that deals with the homeless and needy in the local area. It won't be much but when you have nothing, every little bit counts. 

Walmart has them for $2.50 each currently but I wanted to see if anyone knew of a cheaper and more practical option than me going to Walmart and purchasing 50-60 blankets. 

Thank you all for any input or suggestions! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards