Not Engaged Yet

Friday Fun

speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited October 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
Yay it's Friday!!!   I hope everyone in the hurricane path is safe! 

My company is participating in a month long campaign for breast cancer month.  Today our executives served pancakes.  I had chocolate chip and raspberry, and am in carb heaven now.

I've been told three times that I have sex hair.  I guess my hair is really poofy/blown out today.  The only thing I did differently was shower last night instead of this morning. And I'm not sure if this is a compliment or if I should pull up my hair...

Nothing exciting going on here, I might visit my best friend and nieces this weekend.  But that all depends on the weather. 

Questions:
Anything fun planned this weekend? 
What do you listen to when you're in the car?
What are you doing to prep for the hurricane?
What is the weirdest thing you have seen in a theater?
Have you DIY anything lately?

Re: Friday Fun

• @speakeasy14 - I think you've gotta decide for yourself how you want to take it. Sometimes my sex hair is full and AMAZING. Other times, it's a fucking rat's nest. So yea, we'll hope they mean the former. ;)

• Anything fun planned this weekend? 

No. :( I guess my BF might get sent home early though! But then he'd probably just have to go back again next week. Whatever, I'll take what I can get! If he stays until his scheduled flight home (next Wednesday), I'll be spending my lovely three day weekend on my couch, reading and watching tv. The weather is shit and I've spent all the money I can handle for the month.

For the last........ I have no idea how long it's been now........ but since I bought the Hamilton soundtrack, I've listened to that about 85% of the time. The rest of the time it's either the Broadway, 70s, or 80s stations on Sirius.

What's a hurricane? ;) Don't worry, you can make that joke back to me after we get that earthquake everyone knows is coming for the West Coast eventually.

Well, I don't know if it was weird so much as awkward, but my little sister and I went to see Avenue Q with our parents. There are a lot of sex jokes, and then there is an entire song devoted to sex noises and they use the puppets to "have sex" and it was just uncomfortable being next to my parents. The show itself, though, is hilarious and awesome.

I vacuumed my stairs instead of letting them vacuum themselves. That was pretty cool. :P But no, I don't really DIY.

• @alpacina hahahahaha the vacuum comment hahaha --- and apparently the hair was super fluffy

maybe visiting my best friend and nieces

If I'm driving - whatever radio station I can get, usually Z100 
    If my bf is driving - he plays his Spotify playlist that contains the most random assortment of music.  The other day it went from Pitbull to Irish Rock to Mozart

We should be fine here, just rain.  Luckily the mountains stop a lot of storms from really coming through. But stocking up on Wine will still probably happen, I mean necessities. 

People having sex in the back row.

I made all the decorations for my PFSIL's shower back in August.  And I've been trying to work on a no sew quilt. 
  • Questions:
    We have two venue tours tomorrow morning!! Then tomorrow night FI's (just typed BF and had to fix it LOL) work does an "end of the summer" party in lieu of a holiday party so we're going to that. They have an open bar and last year the food was AWESOME! Can't wait. Sunday is picture day for my cheer team, although who knows who will show for that.. and BRADY IS BACK!!! So, PATS obviously.

Mostly Spotify lately. I switch between my own playlist and random ones.

Nothing. I think we might get rain, but last I heard it should be almost completely missing us.

Nothing that I can think of... LAME

Just the shirts before my Disney trip. Other than that, nothing. Will be doing a ton for the wedding because we have the means so I can't wait for that!

Have a good weekend everyone! 
    friends tv show funy
  • @lizzytish88 good luck with the tours!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards