New Jersey

Hotels for Room Block - Voorhees

Hi everyone!

My fiancé and I are getting married on June 10th at the Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees, and we're looking for a hotel for our room block and morning after breakfast. We spent all day yesterday looking at hotels in the area only to come away sorely disappointed. 

A little bit about what we're looking for: we want a hotel with suites, not only for our wedding night but for me and my bridal party for the night before and morning of. We're also looking for a place that has a bar that will be open past midnight, and a special package for a space where our guests who are staying over can have breakfast (that isn't just with everyone else who is a guest at the hotel). Ideally we'd like to stay no more than 15 minutes from the venue. 

We looked at the Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Hyatt, Wyndham (all in Mt. Laurel) and Wingate by Wyndham (in Voorhees). All were a disappointment except for the Wyndham, but recent reviews on TripAdvisor make note of bedbugs and ticks in the rooms.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good hotels in the area?! Thank you so much!!!

Re: Hotels for Room Block - Voorhees

• I went to a wedding at your venue two years ago and the bride and groom used Springhill Suites in Voorhees/Cherry Hill. I think they only have suites. There is a nice fire pit and I remember drinking at the lobby bar after the wedding (I don't know if they put in a special request to have it open or if its always open late). If you use them, you should ask about their shuttle service and see if they have one available to take guests to the reception (I think the bride used it for her wedding and didn't use an outside vendor. They were school buses, so not a fancy ride, but that doesn't matter because it got the job done).
  • Hi, you can also look at the Westin and Aloft in Mt. Laurel for suites. It's a bit farther than the Mansion on Main Street but worth looking into. Im curious as to what price you have for the venue? I looked at that place for a summer wedding and am currently in the midst of making a venue decision. Thanks!