New York-Long Island

Venues for around $90 PP

Just starting to look for venues, anyone see any places that you were shocked for around $90.

Anywhere on LI is fine, dont mind Friday night either.

Re: Venues for around $90 PP

• Just starting to look for venues, anyone see any places that you were shocked for around $90.

Anywhere on LI is fine, dont mind Friday night either.
  • depending, you can also do bridgewater.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • I'm booked with Bellport Country Club for a Friday in the summer for $99/person.
    So I imagine if you are looking for off-season they might be an option for you!
  • Jericho Terrace was reasonable on a Friday night in January-March. Good luck. We had our wedding at Jericho and it was AMAZING!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_venues-for-around-90-pp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:66bdeb07-3f05-47e1-bb8b-fb3a462b5520Post:88ccb543-d4b9-4f20-a3cd-28ea0bc097ce">Re: Venues for around $90 PP</a>:
    [QUOTE]depending, you can also do bridgewater.
    Posted by rachelm13[/QUOTE]
  • it all depends on what month and day you are looking for

Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • July 2014 at Bridgeview Yacht Club is around that price for a Friday night, Sunday afternoon or Saturday Afternoon!  HTH!
  • Ronkonkoma Beach Club Estates was about 80pp in the off season that's including taxes. We have a nice water view without being on the coast. I highly recommend them.
  • Also windows on the lake with a little negotiating quoted $85pp for Friday eve in May 2014. incl wine on the tables and mini VHS..125 min
  • WCC quoted 90pp in May 2014 but with a 150 min
  • I'm getting married at Jericho Terrace and paying about $65 pp. also check Coral House, they quoted me $60 pp. good luck
  • pilotsgirl78, when are you getting married?  You got a great rate!
  • Crest Hollow Country club, Jericho Terrace, Fox hollow
  • We're getting married at Mansion at Timber Point for $87pp in June.  The rates for off season are lower!
  • I'm getting married on June 27, 2015 and the reception is at the Coral House in Baldwin. It's $86/pp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards