Destination Weddings Discussions

Destination wedding

Hi everyone, my fiancée and I are looking to have a destination wedding for $15k or less and include about 25-30ppl for all inclusive pkg any suggestions on the best place/route to go? Please help! Thank you in advance Rick

Re: Destination wedding

• Hi everyone, my fiancée and I are looking to have a destination wedding for $15k or less and include about 25-30ppl for all inclusive pkg any suggestions on the best place/route to go? Please help! Thank you in advance Rick
    You would receive better responses if you could be a bit more specific with your plans.  Are you looking for within the US?  If you are looking at destinations out of the country, have you considered all the legal ramifications necessary to have your ceremony take place outside the boundaries of the US?  What time of year are you considering?  Are you looking for warm/beach destinations?  Is your guest list a mixed group of people and ages?  Are you using your budget to pay for your guests?  How many days are you wanting to spend at this destination?  Does your budget include air fare?

The more we know the better we can help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards