Texas-Houston

Need a Fantastic Photographer??? Mine was amazing!

Fernando Weberich Photography has been amazing!  From our first meeting, my fiancé, now husband, and I loved Fernando's personality and that he shared our love of Chuck Taylors.  He is very professional and was always responsive when I texted him. We got the package with engagement and bridal sessions and two photographers the full day of the wedding.  Beginning with our engagement pictures, Fernando captured both my husband's want for an urban setting and my want for a park and nature setting.  We took pictures downtown on Main St., Discovery Green, Hermann Park and Sabine St. Bridge.  He also suggested this hidden gem of oak trees overhanging a brick path.  I loved the pictures.  We received so many compliments on our save the dates.  Next, my mom and I met him at the Houston Arboretum for my bridal portraits.  My mom was skeptical about the locations but I told her to have faith.  I had seen the magic he worked for the engagement pictures.  The bridal portraits did not disappoint.  They were beautiful and accentuated everything about the dress and me that I wanted.  I sent him pictures I had found on Pinterest that I liked prior to each session, and he did a good job capturing the positions and essence of the pictures I had sent him.  On the day of the wedding, he and his second photographer worked well together.  We were running late to the church due to the bus driver going to the wrong pick up location, but it did not phase him and he was able to quickly and efficiently capture the pictures I had requested with my bridal party.  Finally, I had asked to not have JUST pictures of the dancing and partying.  I also wanted some posed pictures with my friends and family at the reception and lots of pictures of the grandparents having fun.  I'm so happy with the final product.  I can't wait to get the album that's included in our package!  Book him as soon as possible.  You will be so happy you did!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards