Destination Weddings Discussions

Haiku Mill destination wedding

Hi! Any of you have had your wedding at Haiku Mill recently? I am planning to have mine there next Summer, so would like to know more about it. Which planner you guys used? How was the wedding there? Thanks!

Re: Haiku Mill destination wedding

• Where the heck is Haiku Mill?  This is an international board.  We have no idea where you are located.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • It is in Maui, Hawaii. I thought it is a popular location that people may know. 
  • VincyC said:
    It is in Maui, Hawaii. I thought it is a popular location that people may know. 
    No problem- just an FYI, this an international board so many people might not know it. Try on the local Hawaii boards for better information. Good luck. 

CMG, that was needlessly aggressive. 
  • That is fine. And it's good to know too! Let me try the Hawaii board. Thank you!
  • Check the Hawaii board.  It's pretty dead, but you can search the previous posts.  A lot of former Hawaii Knotties did use Haiku Mill, so you should be able to find a lot of review posts

• Haiku Mill is beautiful - I mean I've only seen it in pictures but it's my dream venue. I'm positive your wedding will LOVELY! Best wishes!