North Carolina

Asheville Day of Coordinator or Partial Planning

Hi all,

I am planning to be married in Asheville 10.28.17 and was wondering if there were any strong recommendations for Day of Coordinator or a Partial Wedding Planner. My fiance and I both live in Johnson City (so only an hour or so away) and our families are in Atlanta and Arkansas. My main concern with the wedding is "Who is going to set up and take down decor?" All of our guests (less than 30 people) will be from out of town and I want to avoid burdening them with assisting on the day before and day of the wedding with set up and clean up.

I have done some research into Day of Coordinator and everyone raves about the set up of decor, but no one ever says anything about the clean up. DOC would clean up after the reception and wedding, right? I plan to rent a venue that is JUST a venue. Not a full service situation so putting chairs away and tables away and making sure the garbage is out would fall to that person, right?

If there is a guardian angel (because that's what I feel like I need) in the Asheville area that you could recommend and also what you paid for that person's expertise/help, please respond.

Thanks!
Totally overwhelmed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards