Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Photo ops near The Flamingo?

frenchie13frenchie13 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited November 2016 in Nevada-Las Vegas
I'm getting married at The Flamingo, so hopefully I'll be able to get some nice photos around the gardens.

Can anyone recommend anywhere close by to take some more photos? I'll ask my photographer closer to the time, but just thought I'd ask on here if anyone had any suggestions.

If there is somewhere close by, I'm not sure what to do with my guests during this time, though...

If there's nowhere that stands out then I think I'm going to hire a party bus to take guests and us somewhere to get some more photos before moving onto the sign, I just hope they won't be bored whilst this is happening! 

Re: Photo ops near The Flamingo?

• Options
    Bellagio fountains are a short walk from Flamingo, and perhaps botanical garden https://www.bellagio.com/en/entertainment/conservatory-botanical-garden.html  I'd ask your photographer though; if they're a popular Vegas local they should have plenty of recommendations.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    There are some waterfalls at the Flamingo that gave a nice setting for pictures.

We also walked over to Caesar's palace and took pictures on this grand staircase that's kind of tucked in the back. Our photographer recommended it. My husband complained about the walk, but they turned out to be some of our favorite pictures. 

Our guests went on to the reception site and had appetizers and drinks while we finished pictures.
  • Options
    Thanks.

I'm thinking I may ask my guests to meet for a bus at 17:30 (wedding is 16:30) and it'll give us some time to get photos around The Flamingo. Then we'll all go on a bus tour and I'll hop off for some photos. Just didn't want to miss anything :)