Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Choosing Accessories for My Gown

RedheadIshidaRedheadIshida member
Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
edited November 2016 in Attire & Accessories Forum
I've tried on so many dresses that you guys would probably be shocked. I love wedding dresses to pieces. I'm also a second time bride and my first gown was incredible. 

It may not be a popular choice, but I decided to order from a Chinese dressmaker because I loved their customer photos and "dress opening" videos on YouTube. I was fine with giving it a try. I was hoping to have a grey/silver dress. I just thought it would be perfect for a second time bride. Here's the dress I was going to have made.

Instead, I found a dress for an amazing price at a shop I have visited many times. (and where I bought my first dress). They were having a sale because they are moving their shop. A friend made me go and I tried on a few more dresses. I found something way more traditional than I ever thought I would fall for. 

It's a champagne colored satin gown that is still quite lightweight. I have decided not to shorten it, but to pick it up and carry it like a princess gown. I love the flare out at the bottom and taking it away would ruin the look for me. (My last dress I made the mistake of letting them take away that flare).

Basically, I was planning on completely different color scheme and now I think I actually have a theme picked out. 

I'm scoping out new accessories to go with this dress. 

My face is actually pretty red in this picture, so please excuse that! I was just so happy and in tears. 

This last one just shows how many kinds of beads it has and it also have metallic silver embroidery. 

Re: Choosing Accessories for My Gown