Chit Chat

What are you doing 15 days from now?

CharmedPamCharmedPam member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited November 2016 in Chit Chat
If you said watching Gilmore Girls, then you said the correct answer.

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/gilmore-girls-awkward-posters/1662377/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FB-EG-nov16&utm_content=1662377

This article says the new posters are really really awkward.  Not what i would have went with, artistically, if I was the photographer, but I wouldn't say "really really" awkward. 

My parents may be visiting Thanksgiving, but maybe they'll go to bed early? :)  nah, they outlast me in that category too.

edit:  I didn't see the release date of the article, so you may have seen this, but I thought the commentary was pretty funny!

Re: What are you doing 15 days from now?

• I never saw the original Gilmore Girls, but I'd obviously known about it then and I see how hyped people are now. Im excited for all of the fans that it's returning!

15 days from now I'll probably be having a mashed potato/cranberry sandwich on cornbread for breakfast, stuffing and mac & cheese for brunch, apple pie and brownies for lunch, etc :) 
  • I'm watching. Yes awkward but maybe those were best ones? Maybe they're action shots? Idk ...
  • I never watched Gilmore Girls except for clips here and there. I thought this was about my birthday :P
  • So what is the verdict?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated.