Rhode Island

Rhode Island Intimate Wedding

Hello to all,
I'm recently engaged and looking to have a 2018 wedding. We haven't set a date yet, but we're thinking either end of summer or early fall. Our guest list is around 50 people. We aren't even sure if it's possible to do, but staying around $5-7,000 is the goal. I've been doing a lot of research, and I have a couple questions:

Is it better to find a place with a low rental fee where you have to pay for things like chair rentals separate or a place that is all inclusive? I'm not sure if the expenses would end up evening out or if you could save money choosing one option over another.

Also, does anybody have recommendations for inexpensive/affordable venues? I would prefer some type of water view. I've looked at Easton Beach Rotunda and North Beach Clubhouse's websites and they seem nice, but we have a few special requests for our wedding. We want a Ben and Jerry's ice cream bar, milk and cookies toast instead of champagne, and flavorful vegetarian options. I'm having a hard time finding rates and fees listed on most of the venue websites as well as list of approved caterers.

Any input former or soon-to-be brides could offer would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!