Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I think I picked the wrong bridesmaids dresses! Help!

So i had originally bought a simple white gown, and then we bought my 4 bridesmaids their gowns which are tan with a blue lace overlay. About 2 months later I found my dream gown (which Is actually a skirt I need to find a top for it)  and ended up buying it which I don't regret but... my dress is blue too! It's a very light blue though, with layers of white tulle. I'm worried it will clash with the bridesmaids dresses and what would we choose for the groom attire? Our colors are muted blues with tan, Beach theme. What do you think I should do? I've attached pictures of the bridesmaids dresses as well as mine. Thank you! 

Re: I think I picked the wrong bridesmaids dresses! Help!

• Options
    Your dress is gorgeous and I think will look nice with the bridesmaids dresses. You can hardly tell from the photo your dress is blue, it's so light I think will look nice with the color BM dress you have. 

As for the groom and GM; are they doing suits or tuxes? I would think a gray suit with white shirt would look very nice. You could do gray or blue ties and it would all look cohesive. 
  • Options
    I think they look really nice together!
  • Options
    IMO Everyone looks great!  Add some flowers and enjoy your day!  Breathe!!  
  • Options
    Thank you so much! That makes me feel a whole lot better! And I love the idea of a gray/white suit with a blue tie! :smiley:
  • Options
    It will be just fine.  Don't worry about it.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    The hint of blue of your skirt goes really nicely with the BM dress.  It definitely doesn't clash.
  • Options
    I really like both of them too, your dress looks really pretty!
  • Options
    Love both of the dresses!

I agree, the tint of blue in your dress is very faint- I think it will compliment nicely.

A light grey suit for the GM, white shirt, blue tie.