New York-Long Island

Restaurant for small group- looking for something simple..

I am trying, and failing to find a restaurant on LI (near Massapequa, or west into Nassau County) to host a small group (30ppl or less) for a lunch. Looking for something simple, but trying to stay away from bars/pubs. The more affordable the better. Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Restaurant for small group- looking for something simple..

• ciao baby, mercado, carriage house (babylon), gemellis (babylon), honu (huntington), tutto pazzo (huntington), pancho villas (huntington), the list goes on and on. what type of food and budget are you thinking? there are so many places...

• Thanks, I'm relatively new to the area and so don't know many places around. And searching the internet is just frustrating :\  I was hoping to find something  $25 pp or less for a lunch.  Looking for something in that range? I do want something simple so I'm hoping the price range will be available somewhere. Had not given too much thought as to what cuisne type, I thought perhaps once I had a few contendors we can afford I would narrow it down from there.
  • Palmers in Farmingdale, Hemingways in Wantagh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try Mim's in Syosset.
  • Gemelli's in Babylon. I am officiating at a wedding at the Babylon Gazebo and then they are going there for lunch this Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards