Wedding Classifieds

DRESS FOR SALE - Allue 9252 - Size 12 w/ Extra Length

Hi Ladies! I am in a bit of a "pickle." The shop where I bought my dress from measured me and recommended sizing up. Well, my beautiful dress came in and it's HUGE. To the point that it may not be able to be altered down enough due to the intricacy of the beading. The integrity of the dress may be lost. It is SO beautiful, it makes me so sad. Here is a link to the dress:

http://www.allurebridals.com/products/9252

The dress is size 12, I would say it fits like an 8. I am a size 2/4 street size and its large on me. I ordered extra length on the dress, and extra material because I was planning on making a few changes - filling in the sides where it is sheer, and back making it a V or a scoop. The seamstress said she could do that no issue. 

I paid $1803 for the dress, extra length, and extra material. The dress I have my eye on is $1500 so that is my goal.

I just received the dress in September, it is in the bag - I only tried it on once. Please email me for pictures or more info - meganferkler@icloud.com. I am located in Baltimore, MD.

Re: DRESS FOR SALE - Allue 9252 - Size 12 w/ Extra Length