Wedding Woes

Tuesday!

2»

Re: Tuesday!

• So DefConn's school has been evacuated due to a gas leak.  Awesome. 
  • mrsconn23 said:
    So DefConn's school has been evacuated due to a gas leak.  Awesome. 
    No need to worry about the bus at least? Silver lining?
  • mrsconn23 said:
    They took them to the middle school that you can see from his school.  So I'm assuming they'll get picked up there.  They didn't say they wanted us to come get them.  Which I don't want to cause any more chaos for them if I don't have to.  They said the kids are safe and that's what matters right now. 
  • @tawillers , I'm sorry about your grandma.
  • mrsconn23 said:
    mrsconn23 said:
    They took them to the middle school that you can see from his school.  So I'm assuming they'll get picked up there.  They didn't say they wanted us to come get them.  Which I don't want to cause any more chaos for them if I don't have to.  They said the kids are safe and that's what matters right now. 
    They got the all clear and went back.  DefConn's going to be full of it tonight.  :D I can't wait to hear his perspective. 
  • mrsconn23 said:
    mrsconn23 said:
    mrsconn23 said:
    They got the all clear and went back.  DefConn's going to be full of it tonight.  :D I can't wait to hear his perspective. 
    I'm sure they're bound to get loads of work done after all that excitement. 
  • How sad that I am jealous of DefConn and his school's gas leak.  I could use a gas leak scare at my workplace right now, lol.  Good excuse to go home and take a nap.

We did have a real fire alarm last year.  Two fire trucks showed up and everything.  I forgot what it was.  Something minor.  They made us all stay corralled at a parking lot across the street for 30-40 minutes, "No one wander off, we need to keep track that everyone is out of the building."  Then we got the "all clear" and had to go back to work.  Oh, the humanity!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How sad that I am jealous of DefConn and his school's gas leak.  I could use a gas leak scare at my workplace right now, lol.  Good excuse to go home and take a nap.

We did have a real fire alarm last year.  Two fire trucks showed up and everything.  I forgot what it was.  Something minor.  They made us all stay corralled at a parking lot across the street for 30-40 minutes, "No one wander off, we need to keep track that everyone is out of the building."  Then we got the "all clear" and had to go back to work.  Oh, the humanity!

same