New York-Long Island
Options

Need DJ/Photography Help

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please recommend DJ companies that not only doing an amazing job but are reasonably priced as well? Alll we are looking for is dj, mc, uplighting around the room, and a light show for our guests. No photo montage or zaps. I'm looking at Tommy's Tunes, Variety DJ's (top pick so far), Barratini Productions....

Anything will help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need DJ/Photography Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out NRG Entertainment - They have everything and they are reasonably priced.  Their website is www.luvmydj.com. I booked them for my May 2011 wedding and they have been great so far! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Variety so of course I'd say to go with them.  I was at a wedding in August that was done by Tommy's Tunes and I didn't think they were anything special.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Xtreme Sounds. I have seen them at several weddings and fire dept dinners and if I'm not wrong, a couple of proms too. They are the best and very reasonable.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used LI sound and they were GRRREEAATTT!
    For photo - I used Big John from ADA Photography  - great too!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked a band for our wedding.  But I heard "In the Mix" is great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we are going to go with Variety Music. I really enjoyed the live performance at an expo I was at and the customer service on our appointment was awesome. They were quick to get back to me and I liked what I saw on the demo's he showed me too. Thanks for everyones help! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KIWI1177KIWI1177 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Satisfaction Guaranteed in Mineola
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards