New York-Long Island

Cost of a wedding planner

Hi,
I am in the early stages of wedding planning and trying to come up approximate costs for different venues. I would need a wedding planner to help with one of the venues on the North Fork of Long Island - something between day of coordinator and full service but closer to a full service one since I live in CA. Anyone have estimates for how much this would cost?
Thanks!
Jan

Re: Cost of a wedding planner

• Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at a bunch of planners and found that the prices were all across the board. From reasonable to crazy expensive. We ended up hiring Sara Kate Events for a few reasons. Katie was super sweet and easy to work with and her prices where really good. She didn't have a set price but worked with our budget and created something that worked for us specifically. I highly recommend checking them out, they were fabulous! Their website is : www.sarakateevents.com HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    If you want a Planner who can trust specially from a distance I would contact Evgenia from Event Remembered. Not only would she offer you any package that suits your needs, she also has a team of vendors she works with and they are excellent! We loved everything she has done for us and would not imagine how it could have been done without he and her team. Her prices are affordable, good luск!
  • angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact the following wedding planners and get a quote from them: Celadon & Celery Events, Lulu's Event Planning, Ted Martinez Event Management, A Red Diamond Affair to give you a start :-). Best of luck!
    -Angelica
  • I don't know if you are still looking for an event planner or DOC but you should defiantly contact Elite Glamour Events of NY. It is 2 sisters and they Are so creative, they blow my mind whenever I think of something I want they make it so much better! They are so sweet and have made this process so much less stressful. E-mail them at eliteglamoureventsofny@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards