Nevada-Las Vegas

LV tickets for shows/canyon

Hi, were planning on seeing a show and also helicopter to grand canyon during our wedding stay. Any advice on best shows and whether we should book tickets in advance? Also do we need to book helicopter to grand canyon in advanve?
thanks x 

Re: LV tickets for shows/canyon

• Do you have a preference for types of entertainment you prefer?  I personally, if only given the option for one show, would go see Absinthe again.  It's kind like Cirque crossed with raunchy humor. :smile:

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I agree with @vegasgroom, it depends on what you want to see. I would see Zumanity at NY-NY again in a heartbeat, and I've already seen it twice.) I don't particularly like Cirque shows (I fell asleep during Ka (MGM) and I got particularly frustrated watching Mystere (TI)), but that one has a little bit of camp, a little bit of drama, and almost has more of a variety act feeling than a traditional Cirque show. Absinthe is definitely on my list of shows to see.

I would recommend booking in advance, so that you know what night you're going and you can confirm that no one else will steal your desired spot. :)